or Connect
EpicSki › foreverski24's profile

foreverski24

Location:

Nebraska City/Salt Lake City

Forum Post Count:

115

Join Date:

5/15/10

Last Online:

on 4/20/13

Interests (Hobbies, favorite activities, etc.):

Skiing, golfing, fishing, dirt biking, mountain biking, photography.

What I do for a living:

Work at my families farm during the summer/early fall. College all the rest of my time.

Home Mountain (where I ski most often):

I am now a Utah skier. Alta/Snowbird is where you will usually find me on the hill. Attending Westminster College and loving life. Nebraska is great but Utah is better.

Number of days I ski in a year:

2009/2010 - 23 days
2010/2011 - 38 days i think.
2011-2012 - 31 days

Terrain or conditions I like to ski the most:

Anything as long as I'm on my skis

Gear I use:

2013 Bent Chetlers, i need some bindings.

The regions where I typically ski:

Utah's Wasatch 98% of the time and the other 2% is Tetons or Colorado Rockies

foreverski24's Recent Activity

settings
(Uncheck the summary view to see ALL the gory details!) (Check the summary view to simplify the activity feed.)
I need help with future.....
foreverski24 posted in this thread in Community Discussions & Forum News 9/14/12 at 2:43pm | 21 replies | 517 views
2013 Atomic Bent Chetler Ski
reviewed by foreverski24 7/2/12 at 12:53am
Bindings Question
foreverski24 posted in this thread in Ski Gear Discussion 7/2/12 at 12:42am | 5 replies | 326 views
Living as a full time ski patroller
foreverski24 posted in this thread in Patrol Shack 3/5/12 at 7:36pm | 29 replies | 28032 views
foreverski24
updated their location 2/29/12 at 8:13pm
    Win a Pair of Opedix Knee Support Tights.
    foreverski24 posted in this thread in General Skiing Discussion 2/29/12 at 7:56pm | 61 replies | 2814 views
    Looking to ski while at school.
    foreverski24 posted in this thread in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go 1/19/12 at 5:34pm | 6 replies | 158 views
    Slc demo skis question
    foreverski24 posted in this thread in General Skiing Discussion 1/17/12 at 4:03pm | 5 replies | 231 views
    Smoking on the Mountain
    foreverski24 posted in this thread in General Skiing Discussion 12/29/11 at 11:01pm | 238 replies | 16759 views

     

    foreverski24’s Photos

    Skiing
    4 photos
    598 views
    Latest upload: May 17, 2010
    Avatars
    4 photos
    216 views
    Latest upload: Jul 2, 2012
    Default
    9 photos
    606 views
    Latest upload: Jun 23, 2011

    foreverski24's Lists

    1 List
    My Gear 1 Gear
    Last Updated 7/2/12

    EpicSki › foreverski24's profile