Max's birthday picture (6yo then) on top of the Cascade chair, Mt Hood (Mt Jefferson and Sisters visible on the background)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Outside Magazine’s 2012 Ski Resort Rankings Last post on 11/7/12 at 7:44am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Schedule & meet points for the week of The Gathering Last post on 3/5/12 at 10:42am in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go - ESA Discussions
- Tahoe Gathering Guides & Demo Days: Last post on 3/2/12 at 5:42am in 2012 EpicSki Gathering - Tahoe
- Tahoe - what priority order to ski? Last post on 1/26/13 at 2:43pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- 2012 / 13 Tahoe Weather, Discussion & Stoke Thread Last post on Today at 4:12 am in General Skiing Discussion
An Unvarnished Guide to Dining at Squaw
Edited on 1/16/13
- Great Glades Almighty!Edited on 5/18/13
My biggest caution: I don't know how on earth they are measuring these things. A 183 barely measures 180. I would have purchased a longer pair online had I known this. But this is the only...
I got these (184's) on the cheap from an experienced 6ft plus 190 lb. plus powderhound in his late 40's who was looking for a one ski quiver and this was not his ski. I think it might have been...
For dependable snow coverage, you can't beat Snow Summit. Summit is actually half of Big Bear Mountain Resorts so the pass includes Bear Mountain which makes the resort larger than it appears at...
THE SILVERTON MOUNTAIN EXPERIENCE Where is this place? We must be getting close. Eyes anxiously scan the steep canyon walls for any sign of a ski lift. It’s...
One of the largest ski resorts in the world, rich with Austrian history and a traditional approach to skiing. From a gastronomical perspective, the food and beverages are of a traditional Austrian...
- Great Glades Almighty!
Kid Stoke Picture Thread - Page 2
I love those kids! Can't wait to see all of you in just over a week!
I adore the determined look on her face!!
I remember those type of rain jackets. We used to love them for sledding when we were kids. You could really get flying down the hill!
UGASkidawg, when do we get to see the pics of them hulking cliffs?
I'm sure thats in their future!
I adore the determined look on her face!!
I remember those type of rain jackets. We used to love them for sledding when we were kids. You could really get flying down the hill
I agree she looks determined in the pics where she is actually skiing - however if you meant the "determined" look in the last pic looking straight at the camera that was more of a "Dad will you stop messing with the camera so we can go ski?" look. Almost verbatim what she said after I took it.
Dwoof2 there are some great tips on this in the Family Discussion area
Finding boots for your toddler. Front or rear entry for kids?
Getting them used to putting on all the gear Getting 3.5 year old dressed/undressed for skiing
Get them out there http://www.epicski.com/t/29756/starting-a-child-in-skiing
Be sure to take your camera: First turns - A short video
Last, but not least....
Don't forget the Sticky Fish
- Kid Stoke Picture Thread
- › Sidecountry does not exist. 8 minutes ago
- › How do you teach femur rotation? 9 minutes ago
- › Looking for light powder skis 12 minutes ago
- › Worth Magic- One ski to rule them all. 19 minutes ago
- › Looking for a new Powder ski for next winter 23 minutes ago
- › B*tch about Spring coming thread 24 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL 2013 Mothers Day/A-Basin Trip Report 50 minutes ago
- › Summer skiing for solid beginner 57 minutes ago
- › Lange World Cup 150 review 1 hour, 25 minutes ago
- › What, no hockey fans? 1 hour, 25 minutes ago
- › 2011 Volkl Racetiger GS World Cup Ski by Nick Z Taos
- › 2007 Volkl AC40 Ski by Nick Z Taos
- › Snow Summit by mustski
- › Silverton Mountain by Fritzski
- › Kitzbühel by RichardW1995
- › Mt. Bachelor by Fritzski
- › 2012 FlyLow Gear Chemical M Pant by Fritzski
- › 2012 FlyLow Gear Higgins M Jacket by Fritzski
- › Durango Mountain Resort by Nick Z Taos
- › Taos Ski Valley by Nick Z Taos
- › Taos Grades High in Geography by nolo
- › Great Glades Almighty! by nolo
- › Ski Racing Basics by nolo
- › Portillo: Open Your Mind to the Full Chilean... by nolo
- › Join EpicSki and Get Into Skiing! by Laurel Hill Crazie
- › Innovations in Design at the 2013 SIA SNOW Show by nolo
- › 2014 Rossignol Soul 7 Skis Review by mmckay
- › Tornik, Serbia by Ledeni Finac
- › Hot Dog...Return of Bobbie Burns and The Ski by Philpug
- › What's New with the Fischer Vacuum Boot... by nolo