Max's birthday picture (6yo then) on top of the Cascade chair, Mt Hood (Mt Jefferson and Sisters visible on the background)
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicChildrentagged by marznc, 7/8/15
Related Forum Threads
- Kids boot sizing Last post on Yesterday at 5:01 pm in Ask the Boot Guys
- Where do kids ski for free? Daily lift ticket or season-long discount for specific grade -... Last post on 10/14/16 at 5:12pm in Family Skiing Discussions
- Jackson Hole ski school for my son Last post on 9/4/16 at 5:11pm in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- Can't decide on skis for 8yr old - please help! [Afton Alps, likes park] Last post on 7/26/16 at 9:23am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Skis for 7 year old Last post on 7/7/16 at 4:34pm in Ski Gear Discussion
Teaching Children To Ski
Last edited: 7/13/11
- Money And Time Saving Tips For Parents Of Young SkiersLast edited: 4/20/11
- Children And Good SkiingLast edited: 4/22/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Kid Stoke Picture Thread - Page 2post #31 of 1874/1/11 at 9:46ampost #32 of 1874/1/11 at 10:05ampost #33 of 1874/1/11 at 2:30pmpost #34 of 1874/1/11 at 3:52pmpost #35 of 1874/1/11 at 5:18pmpost #36 of 1874/3/11 at 10:14ampost #37 of 1874/3/11 at 10:22ampost #38 of 1874/3/11 at 4:03pmThread Starterpost #39 of 1874/3/11 at 4:36pmpost #40 of 1874/3/11 at 4:47pmpost #41 of 1874/3/11 at 5:07pmpost #42 of 1874/18/11 at 12:54pmpost #43 of 1874/18/11 at 9:14pmpost #44 of 1874/21/11 at 6:24pmpost #45 of 1874/22/11 at 11:08ampost #46 of 1878/30/11 at 10:49ampost #47 of 1878/30/11 at 3:32pmpost #48 of 1878/31/11 at 11:31amQuote:
I love those kids! Can't wait to see all of you in just over a week!post #49 of 1878/31/11 at 12:13pmpost #50 of 1878/31/11 at 1:08pmpost #51 of 1878/31/11 at 1:55pmQuote:
I adore the determined look on her face!!
I remember those type of rain jackets. We used to love them for sledding when we were kids. You could really get flying down the hill!Quote:
UGASkidawg, when do we get to see the pics of them hulking cliffs?
I'm sure thats in their future!post #52 of 1878/31/11 at 8:04pmpost #53 of 1878/31/11 at 8:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by Trekchick
I adore the determined look on her face!!
I remember those type of rain jackets. We used to love them for sledding when we were kids. You could really get flying down the hill
I agree she looks determined in the pics where she is actually skiing - however if you meant the "determined" look in the last pic looking straight at the camera that was more of a "Dad will you stop messing with the camera so we can go ski?" look. Almost verbatim what she said after I took it.post #54 of 1879/1/11 at 7:42ampost #55 of 1879/2/11 at 8:19ampost #56 of 1879/2/11 at 8:37am
Dwoof2 there are some great tips on this in the Family Discussion area
Finding boots for your toddler. Front or rear entry for kids?
Getting them used to putting on all the gear Getting 3.5 year old dressed/undressed for skiing
Get them out there http://www.epicski.com/t/29756/starting-a-child-in-skiing
Be sure to take your camera: First turns - A short video
Last, but not least....
Don't forget the Sticky Fishpost #57 of 1879/2/11 at 9:34am
I finally managed to lift a still frame from our low-def video camera. This is my older daughter coming down Squaw's Tower 16 in April 2011. At the time, she was 7. She's still under 40 lbs.post #58 of 1879/2/11 at 9:52ampost #59 of 1879/2/11 at 12:09pm
- Kid Stoke Picture Thread
- Money And Time Saving Tips For Parents Of Young Skiers
- › Bomberskiclinic stowe / Alta lodge powder tracks 52 seconds ago
- › Instructor recommendation for Stratton 12 minutes ago
- › Saving boots for another kid 15 minutes ago
- › Another What ski/size question, with a twist... 23 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 24 minutes ago
- › Ski Instructor Demo: Short video of TDK skiing in St Anton 27 minutes ago
- › 2016-2017 Four Corners (S.CO/AZ/NM) Weather Discussion 38 minutes ago
- › Telluride March 11-18 2017 42 minutes ago
- › Big Bear 2016-2017 48 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 48 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer