Peak Carbon Fiber Trekking Poles. Bonus small and large snow baskets included. These are an REI branded product. They were used once for snowshoeing experience and will look new. Can be used for light cross country skiing and winter/summer hiking. Both large (for snow) and small baskets are included.
The Peak Ultra Light trekking poles are some of the lightest, strongest trekking poles out there!
- Upper and middle sections are small-diameter carbon fiber, creating ultralight poles that damp vibration and retain strength over a wide temperature range
- Titanal aluminum lower section adds durability; Titanal aluminum is one of the strongest aluminum alloys around and offers mechanical properties comparable to steel
- With the new Stop Lock system, poles won't come apart; system makes the pole sections into one unit for safety and stability
- DuoLock™ extra-strong internal locking mechanisms apply a wide area of pressure against pole walls to lock in length adjustment
- Reliable DuoLocks enhance stability and make length adjustments easy
- 3-section telescoping poles extend to a maximum length of 55 in. and compact to 25 in. for easy storage and transport
- Ergonomic and contoured ultralight EVA foam grips and adjustable, padded neoprene wrist straps provide miles of comfort
- Fitted with trekking discs and extra-durable tungsten carbide tips; included tip protectors are strictly for travel/packing protection, not intended for hiking
Retail was $140 with large baskets costing extra.
$89 with USPS Priority Mail shipping included.