A pair of new Black Diamond Alpine Carbon Cork Trekking Poles. Bonus rubber tips to place over poles carbide tips for urban use.
With 3 vibration-absorbing carbon fiber sections and natural cork grips, the exceedingly light Black Diamond Alpine Carbon Cork trekking poles provide support, stability and effortless swing.
- 3 sections of carbon fiber create ultralight poles that absorb vibration and retain strength over a wide temperature range
- Dual FlickLock adjusters allow easy, slip-proof adjustment and won't accidentally loosen like conventional "twist" type adjusters
- Natural cork grips with dual-density top knobs fit comfortably in your hands
- Adjustable nubuck leather webbing wrist loops support wrists
- Foam extensions beneath the top grips allow the hiker to drop the uphill hand lower on the shaft while traversing steep terrain
- Poles feature carbide tips and low-profile 1.5-in. trekking discs; discs' small size reduce weight and snagging
- Poles also include powder baskets for use in the snow
Retail is around $140 for the pair.
$99 with Priority Mail shipping included in a priority tube mailer.