- Being able to see full replays of every run. I like to root for the Loeseth sisters, and they rarely get a second run.
- Being able to watch live
- The on-demand videos are available quickly after the event
- The TV packages are pretty well put together. The commentators are good, and they have some interesting interviews and insights. I really like when they have inside information about the course or the racers from talking with coaches, and I like when Doug Lewis gives technical analysis of why someone is skiing well or poorly.
- It's not that expensive
I dont like:
- The video playback uses less than half the space on my screen.
- It is impossible to get to the video playback of an event without seeing some mention of who won the race
- The site doesnt remember that I have logged in, even while I stay at the site
- I click on the video I want to play, it asks me to log in, and then I have to click on the video I want to play again before I can see it
- Watching the same running shoe ad over and over again
Please make these changes:
- Rearrange the banner ads so that less space is wasted. You could increase the playback screen by 50% and still have the same ad area
- Only make me log in one time per connection, and then remember who I am and what I have paid for
- Only make me watch one running shoe ad per connection, and then remember that I've seen it already
- Give me a way to get to an event replay without ever seeing a headline or link that gives away the results