I posted this in another thread a while back, but didn't get any hits.
- The plan is to rent 2wd as it is a third of the cost or even less when booking through priceline vs 4wd. We're there the week before President's Week.
- The plan is to drive to the resorts if it isn't storming or forecast to storm.
- If storming, we'd take the bus to Snowbird as our condo is a 3 minute walk to the 8200 S @Wasatch Blvd Park and Ride (the Swamp Lot).
- Will the buses be filled by the time it gets to our stop- the 8200 S @Wasatch Blvd Park and Ride (Swamp Lot), or do they not normally fill up until the LCC Canyon entrance park and rides. The plan is to get to the resort before 1st lift.
The 2nd question:
- If the bus is filling up, do they send in a 2nd bus to handle the overflow, or do you have to hope the next scheduled bus will have seats? If this is the case, I'd rather just drive to BCC, Snowbasin, or Park City.
I'd like to have this information in hand before standing all day at a bus stop, all the while missing sweet POW!