I am thinking of getting the "Giro TuneUps Audio Drops with Bluetooth LINK Audio Kit" to go with a Giro G10 helmet.
I would like to be able to answer phone calls from my children while on the mountain without taking my gloves off or my phone out of my pocket.
This audio kit appears to include a stereo pair of music speakers that fit into the helmet earflaps, and a separate Bluetooth earpiece and microphone (or maybe it's just a mic).
(1) Is the Bluetooth unit just a mic, or mic+earpiece?
(2) Does the Bluetooth unit fit into a special slot inside the helmet?
(3) If it's just a mic, how does it connect to the wired music speakers?
(4) If it's a mic+earpiece, how does it avoid conflicting with the wired music speakers?
(5) If the Bluetooth unit includes an earpiece, is it "on the ear" or "in the ear"?
Thanks for any info!