Our annual online fundraising auction is in progress:
Items are generally going to close Thursday evening and anything without bids or below reserve will be reposted to close Friday evening.
All proceeds benefit the 501c3 nonprofit Avalanche-Center.org
Related Forum Threads
- A Dangerous Day in the Wasatch Last post on 11/21/11 at 7:52pm in General Skiing Discussion
- RIP Jamie Pierre Last post on 11/19/11 at 11:58am in General Skiing Discussion
- More avalanches Last post on 3/4/16 at 6:28pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Avalanche training near Salt Lake City? Last post on 8/18/14 at 8:01am in General Skiing Discussion
- 5 killed in Loveland Avalanche 2013 (original title - More avalanches, more fatalities .....) Last post on 4/21/15 at 6:10pm in Skiing News
Last edited: 4/27/11
- Electromagnetic Interference and Avalanche BeaconsLast edited: 11/13/12
- Skinning PrimerLast edited: 10/30/11
- Pow Te ChingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Alaska Heli Skiing Trip ReportLast edited: 4/26/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Avalanche Center Online Auction, through Dec 17post #1 of 312/15/10 at 10:00pmThread Starterpost #2 of 312/19/10 at 6:13pm
Bump for a worthy organization. I have been checking the auctions and hope to enter a bid, but many items have no bids. Where are our Colorado skiers? Even though the auction is over, several items are available until Monday.Quote:
post #3 of 312/21/10 at 12:14amThread Starter
- Items which we have left are being reposted to close Monday at 8pm MDT.
- Many items now have a Buy-it-Now option
- Times shown by the auction program are Mountain Time.
- How it Works - This page has some specific 2010 information on it
Thanks for the bump there. We do indeed have a few things left, I will be posting them again until after the holiday when I have time to put them on ebay.
Most of whats left is small stuff. Good deals on active sunscreen, after sun lotion, a can of sno seal, I'm not sure what else.
We do have one Crazy Creek Chair and one Vaude Day Tour 26 pack (this is a model from a few years ago but is brand new).
If you're into iPhones and such there are 9 copies of a cool looking little game called Hypothermia. We don't raise a whole lot on these but it's one of those fun items. (I think the losing draw is "they find you in spring. I doubt there's any outcome any worse! Some are better though.)
There is still some wrap-up work to do and what was reposted until today needs to be reposted again, so excuse the figurative dust and check back over the holiday.
Thanks to everyone who did participate. We probably raised as much as we used to before a few years of neglecting the auction due to a lack of time.
In addition to raising funds the auction ends up promoting the site as well, so I hope people will use it throughout the winter.
- Avalanche Center Online Auction, through Dec 17
- Electromagnetic Interference and Avalanche Beacons
- › Bomberskiclinic stowe / Alta lodge powder tracks 8 minutes ago
- › 2017 Mid-Atlantic Gathering at Timberline, WV - February 24-26, 2017 8 minutes ago
- › Instructor recommendation for Stratton 15 minutes ago
- › Best Budget Skiing in North America? 25 minutes ago
- › Confirmed: VW bringing Golf Sportwagen Alltrack to the U.S. (for... 32 minutes ago
- › Ski Instructor Demo: Short video of TDK skiing in St Anton 46 minutes ago
- › Question about shuttle bus from Banff to ski areas 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › Alberta/Eastern BC - 2016/17 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › Salomom Xmax 120 vs, Xwave 8.0 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › 87 degree side edge too much for park? 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer