Oh ok, thanks for the tip - we'll make sure to get to Pico sooner rather than later in that case. Would you anticipate things still being in good shape in early-mid March?
Related Forum Threads
- East Coast Suggestions Last post on 11/4/13 at 7:19pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Vermont Skiing in late March? Last post on 1/28/14 at 3:39pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Thanksgiving 2012 – Killington\Sugarbush\Stowe? Last post on 11/30/12 at 3:44pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Best Resort In the East Last post on 9/22/13 at 6:52pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- EpicSki Interview with Patrick Torsell of Ski Cooper: Part 3Last edited: 1/19/17
- The Future of Jay Peak and Burke Mountain ResortLast edited: 6/15/16
- Uphill Ski Passes Might Change Ski Resorts ForeverLast edited: 11/29/15
- Top 10 "Expert" Ski Runs In the New EnglandLast edited: 11/29/15
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
This is the most incredibly over-the-top country-club-like resort we've been and we've skied all over USA. It's so cool I took pictures of the bathrooms! Beautifully done. Three gondolas keep...
I went to Maverick the day after a day at Big Sky and what a dramatic difference. As opposed to Big Sky's massive area (which seemed to me to ski much smaller than its size), hard skier packed...
girlfriend's first time skiing - which new england resort? - Page 4post #91 of 982/8/11 at 10:18pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #92 of 982/11/11 at 5:14pm
If the winter continues as it has thus far... then yes. I went to Killington, Okemo, and Gore last week... it snowed 14 inches the day before we got there, and then three days of blue skies and sun! It was one of my most epic trips ever... and I didn't even care that I was with an upper-intermediate skier that only does groomers. The snow was epic everywhere!... Though I did sneak into the moguls and trees from time-to-time... but I guess I can't fight my addiction.post #93 of 982/12/11 at 9:03pm
Was it really cold, though?
Please Jim, DON'T reply!!!
Glad you had fun. I'm trying to get the wife back up on skis and it's hard with a little one (almost 4 yrs) that is learning (trying to incorporate that somehow) and an infant. For some weak reason, the wife has become a nervous nelly the last year or so...post #94 of 982/15/11 at 11:04pmpost #95 of 982/16/11 at 8:01ampost #96 of 983/6/11 at 1:04pmThread Starter
just as a nice cap-off to the whole story, non-skiing girlfriend --> skiing girlfriend --> skiing fiancé as of 1.5 weeks ago :-) i wouldn't say my proposal was contingent on her learning how to ski but.....glad it worked out this way :-)post #97 of 983/6/11 at 1:05pmpost #98 of 983/7/11 at 8:39pmThread Starter
- girlfriend's first time skiing - which new england resort?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- EpicSki Interview with Patrick Torsell of Ski Cooper: Part 3
- › Mammoth Mountain for 2016-2017 29 minutes ago
- › Big Bear 2016-2017 44 minutes ago
- › When is Spring Break CO 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › New Rossignol Black Ops Ski 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › Rossignol SOUL 7's edge damage not warranteed 1 hour, 56 minutes ago
- › Western Gathering 2017 Trip Report - Whistler Blackcomb 2 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › 2016 / 17 Tahoe Weather, Discussion & Stoke 2 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › If you don't wear a helmet, all I can ask is why? 2 hours, 37 minutes ago
- › Spring vacation trip ideas, for a family with beginners,... 2 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › 2016-2017 Four Corners (S.CO/AZ/NM) Weather Discussion 2 hours, 57 minutes ago
- › Big Sky by oldgoat
- › Kneebinding Knee Friendly Binding by barunrm
- › Snowbird by MBrady
- › Snowbasin by MBrady
- › Maverick Mountain by Roadrash
- › Lutsen Mountains by comfortstarr
- › Tremblant by jzmtl
- › Panorama Mountain Village by Pacobillie
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by vieuxcrouton
- › Mt. Baker by jhkc
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview