Oh ok, thanks for the tip - we'll make sure to get to Pico sooner rather than later in that case. Would you anticipate things still being in good shape in early-mid March?
Related Forum Threads
- East Coast Suggestions Last post on 11/4/13 at 7:19pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Vermont Skiing in late March? Last post on 1/28/14 at 3:39pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Thanksgiving 2012 – Killington\Sugarbush\Stowe? Last post on 11/30/12 at 3:44pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Best Resort In the East Last post on 9/22/13 at 6:52pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: Yesterday
- The Future of Jay Peak and Burke Mountain ResortLast edited: 6/15/16
- Uphill Ski Passes Might Change Ski Resorts ForeverLast edited: 11/29/15
- Top 10 "Expert" Ski Runs In the New EnglandLast edited: 11/29/15
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
girlfriend's first time skiing - which new england resort? - Page 4post #91 of 982/8/11 at 10:18pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #92 of 982/11/11 at 5:14pm
If the winter continues as it has thus far... then yes. I went to Killington, Okemo, and Gore last week... it snowed 14 inches the day before we got there, and then three days of blue skies and sun! It was one of my most epic trips ever... and I didn't even care that I was with an upper-intermediate skier that only does groomers. The snow was epic everywhere!... Though I did sneak into the moguls and trees from time-to-time... but I guess I can't fight my addiction.post #93 of 982/12/11 at 9:03pm
Was it really cold, though?
Please Jim, DON'T reply!!!
Glad you had fun. I'm trying to get the wife back up on skis and it's hard with a little one (almost 4 yrs) that is learning (trying to incorporate that somehow) and an infant. For some weak reason, the wife has become a nervous nelly the last year or so...post #94 of 982/15/11 at 11:04pmpost #95 of 982/16/11 at 8:01ampost #96 of 983/6/11 at 1:04pmThread Starter
just as a nice cap-off to the whole story, non-skiing girlfriend --> skiing girlfriend --> skiing fiancé as of 1.5 weeks ago :-) i wouldn't say my proposal was contingent on her learning how to ski but.....glad it worked out this way :-)post #97 of 983/6/11 at 1:05pmpost #98 of 983/7/11 at 8:39pmThread Starter
- girlfriend's first time skiing - which new england resort?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- The Future of Jay Peak and Burke Mountain Resort
- › Quick Bonafide size question? 1 minute ago
- › AirBnB and VRBO Versus Ski Town Zoning Ordinances 3 minutes ago
- › Marker WC Piston Control Plate Mounting 8 minutes ago
- › Bode News 17 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 27 minutes ago
- › Zipfit custom liner 26.5 great conditon 30 minutes ago
- › Bomberskiclinic stowe / Alta lodge powder tracks 41 minutes ago
- › Decision '17: Whistler or Alta/Bird? 44 minutes ago
- › Advice on building a quiver 1 hour, 54 minutes ago
- › Where to ski to see majestic mountains out West (for intermediate... 1 hour, 56 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer