Here is some equipment that has been stuck in a closet for a decade. Anyone interested in it for the cost of packing and shipping?
Three sets of skis the Scream 8's might be considered early shaped skis but the Dynastar and Atomic are both relatively straight.
1. Salomon Pilot Scream 8 180cm early system ski with binding that I think can adjust to any boot size
2. Dynastar Argyle 178, Marker M81 set to fit a ladies boot for a size 7 foot
3. Atomic with Marker 81 bindings set to fit a ladies boot for a size 7 foot
Two pair of boots in good condition - probably skied about 30 days each - all with good shells, liners, buckles and soles. Both would be considered as average volume, not wide and not narrow. Both would be medium flex. Not too stiff for even a beginning skier. These boots would be a good alternative to a boot rental or for the teenager or an adult looking to own instead of rent.
4. Salomon Integral Equipe 9.1 size 350 - 28.0, BSL 333mm, early away from rear entry to a hybrid design
5. Rossignol Energy 28.5, BSL 321mm, conventional 4 buckle, I can not see the difference between this boot and what is sold today