Some more reading: Fear and Skiing
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicSki Instructiontagged by System, 11/22/10
Related Forum Threads
- Class of 2016 PSIA Demo team announced! Last post on 4/23/16 at 12:43pm in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- Polite way to get another instructor? Last post on 2/7/16 at 2:50pm in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- Causes of Wedging on Short Turns Last post on 12/24/15 at 8:09am in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- taking lessons, figuring it out on your own, reading how-to-books, etc. Last post on 6/9/13 at 2:47pm in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- How to become a good Pro Last post on 11/18/12 at 8:09am in Ski Instruction & Coaching
Portillo: Open Your Mind to the Full Chilean Mountain Experience
Last edited: 5/4/13
- Absorption in MogulsLast edited: 9/20/12
- PSIA Certification Program for Ski Schools?Last edited: 11/22/11
- Crudology By Bob BarnesLast edited: 4/25/12
- Ski Instruction And Coaching Forum Posting GuidelinesLast edited: 6/3/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Teaching Intermediates to Parallel - Page 7post #181 of 1822/26/11 at 4:45amThread Starterpost #182 of 1822/26/11 at 11:47am
Hey, someone has to do it. It's not really about feminism, it's about the ability to do whatever you're able to, so I tend to push back at assumptions. In a way, I just didn't know any better; my family assumed I wouldn't be limited by gender, so I just adopted that delusion and, being mulish by nature, made it real. It's a very rewarding personality defect.
It's good to know how many good teachers are out there treating people like people, because I need as many bold women as possible to keep me company.
- Teaching Intermediates to Parallel
- Absorption in Moguls
- › NOAA Winter Outlook issued 4 minutes ago
- › Big Sky 2016-2017 10 minutes ago
- › Recommendation allmountain skis [to replace Armada TST] 16 minutes ago
- › EpicSki is not down - Comcast major DNS outage 22 minutes ago
- › Rate my workout! 30 minutes ago
- › Ski Pole length question? along with decision on what ones to buy 38 minutes ago
- › "The only people who want to carve any more..." 51 minutes ago
- › Arc'teryx Theta SVX shell, Large, Carbon Copy color 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › New Instructional Video: JF Beaulieu, Andreas Spittle & Nadine... 1 hour, 23 minutes ago
- › Planning a Heli-Skiing trip to BC 1 hour, 26 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer
- › 68 Days: A Story of Skiing's Life...