This just popped up on Tramdock, not sure if its a good deal.
Swix Master Tuning Kit:
We asked Swix to create the holy grail of home-tuning and they put together this Master Tuning Kit—giving you the ability to instantly create a dialed shop at home. Unless you find yourself in need of a machine stone grind or binding mount, the Master Kit has you covered. Wax for every condition, P-Tex for early-season mistakes, a table and vice for a stable work area, and more—much more.
- Five bars of CH-formula glide wax, one 180-gram bar (about 18 wax jobs per bar) in each temperature range
- One box (four sticks) of transparent P-Tex for base repairs
- One box of black P-Tex for base repairs
- Model T73 Wax Iron for superb temperature control and professional-level durability
- Model T0075 Small Folding Wax Table for bomber stability and easy storage
- Three-piece Wide Jaw Vise (90mm center binding clamp) to hold any type of alpine, AT, or telemark ski
- One Medium Diamond Stone for edge deburring
- One Comp Edger for base and side edge sharpening
- Three plexi scrapers for scraping wax
- One oval White Nylon bristle brush for base structuring
- One steel scraper for shaving P-Tex repairs
- A Swix shop apron to preserve your sexy
- A pair of padded Alpine Racing Straps to hold finished skis
- The Swix Alpine Sport Manual to teach you everything about proper wax technique
Its also got a bench, and the whole set up is 400 dollars. I realize it'll probably be gone by the time this is answered, but is it a good deal?