EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › On the Snow (Skiing Forums) › General Skiing Discussion › So I saw some Harts in the Womens World Cup Slalom in Finland today
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

So I saw some Harts in the Womens World Cup Slalom in Finland today

post #1 of 10
Thread Starter 

So they were Hart Japana....I still thought it was fresh.

 

Here's a cell phone pic of alleged Harts...

 

photo.jpg

post #2 of 10

There are three Harts, Japana, USA, and Europe. With some names being shared but nothing past that. 

post #3 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philpug View Post

There are three Harts, Japana, USA, and Europe. With some names being shared but nothing past that. 



These were skied by a Japanese skier...Noe Okasaka  or something like that.  I had little trouble figuring out which Hart it was. :D  Still refreshing to see something other than the big 6 out there. (Fischer, Salomon, Atomic, Rossignol, Head, Volkl)  Saw a few Elans as well.

post #4 of 10

Oh goodness......

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FujativeOCR View Post

So they were Hart Japana....I still thought it was fresh.

 

Here's a cell phone pic of alleged Harts...

 

photo.jpg

post #5 of 10

Love it!  Growing up in Minnesota, I always had a soft spot for Hart ... HQ moved to Ogden, Utah this summer. Makes me nostalgic for the 2-ski quiver I had for almost 20 years ... a pair of Harts and Atomic Arc Bionic SLs!!

post #6 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneMeyerK12 View Post

Love it!  Growing up in Minnesota, I always had a soft spot for Hart ... HQ moved to Ogden, Utah this summer. Makes me nostalgic for the 2-ski quiver I had for almost 20 years ... a pair of Harts and Atomic Arc Bionic SLs!!



Lane, I would be happy to send you some harts along with your Kastles. The ARC Bionic SL's (from 84)  are in my top 10 of graphics of all time 

post #7 of 10


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philpug View Post

Lane, I would be happy to send you some harts along with your Kastles. The ARC Bionic SL's (from 84)  are in my top 10 of graphics of all time 


A pair of Bar Hoppers perhaps, for powder days?  Loved the Bionic SLs....
 

post #8 of 10

Lots of ski teams are training at Copper at the moment.  I saw at least three pairs of Hart gs skis yesterday.  

 

Mike

post #9 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by FujativeOCR View Post



Quote:
Originally Posted by Philpug View Post

There are three Harts, Japana, USA, and Europe. With some names being shared but nothing past that. 



These were skied by a Japanese skier...Noe Okasaka  or something like that.  I had little trouble figuring out which Hart it was. :D  Still refreshing to see something other than the big 6 out there. (Fischer, Salomon, Atomic, Rossignol, Head, Volkl)  Saw a few Elans as well.


Decent amount of Stocklis too

post #10 of 10
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Skiing Discussion
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › On the Snow (Skiing Forums) › General Skiing Discussion › So I saw some Harts in the Womens World Cup Slalom in Finland today