Overnight temps are getting to below 32 degress with clear skies. Looks like good snowmaking weather. If they've got their guns on, I may just make the trip up to K-Mart for a few laps. Any local inteligence reports?
- itemKillingtontagged by System, 11/13/10
Related Forum Threads
- Killington on Thanksgiving week Last post on 10/20/16 at 10:56am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Killington over Christmas break Last post on 10/4/16 at 2:44am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . Last post on Yesterday at 4:53 am in General Skiing Discussion
- Should I try skiing in the East again? Last post on 8/13/16 at 3:14pm in General Skiing Discussion
- New England Spring Break [college student in FL, intermediate, visiting friends in NYC] Last post on 7/3/16 at 6:30pm in General Skiing Discussion
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- Uphill Ski Passes Might Change Ski Resorts ForeverLast edited: 11/29/15
- Top 10 "Expert" Ski Runs In the New EnglandLast edited: 11/29/15
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Are the snow guns blazing on Killington?post #1 of 411/11/10 at 9:51pmThread Starterpost #2 of 411/12/10 at 5:10ampost #3 of 411/12/10 at 5:21am
Liv4ski, BJohansson and I went yesterday, Veterans Day. Great skiing and not that crowded. Surface was very slick and that proved challenging for me, but it was still very good skiing. Saw a lot of great skiers.
The stair case and cat walk were a workout in itself. I listened to the people as they stepped on to the flat at the top and most were sucking wind and somewhat fatigued. We did it twice, a third time would have been no fun for me.
The views were spectacular, one of those November days with low sun and shadows on the Greens. We used the top lodge as a base.
Nice start to the season.
Edited by Paul Jones - 11/12/10 at 5:33am
- Are the snow guns blazing on Killington?
- Uphill Ski Passes Might Change Ski Resorts Forever
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 9 minutes ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 1 hour, 45 minutes ago
- › 2015 Fischer Motive 95 180cm quick review 1 hour, 49 minutes ago
- › Atomic Redster Ski Boot Club 2 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › 2016-2017 Four Corners (S.CO/AZ/NM) Weather Discussion 3 hours, 57 minutes ago
- › Colorado Winter Driving...is AWD enough? 4 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › Painful, funny story 4 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › CO Man ordered to pay $260,000 in damages from skiing accident 4 hours, 46 minutes ago
- › GogglePal - anyone test this universal HUD yet? 4 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › What's your ski trip rig? Lets see some pictures! 5 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer