This is a poll of interested people to set the dates for the Big Sky March Mini Gathering.
- itemBig Skytagged by System, 11/3/10
Related Forum Threads
- When/where to buy Big Sky 2017/18 season pass ? Last post on 3/22/17 at 9:41am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Best glades at Big Sky Montana? Last post on 2/27/17 at 1:23pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Do you have to ski first day of the pass? Last post on 2/9/17 at 11:13pm in General Skiing Discussion
- A Ski Resort Grows Under an Expansive Montana Sky Last post on 1/11/17 at 10:44am in General Skiing Discussion
- Xmas Holiday Ski Experiences Last post on 1/21/17 at 9:08am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
This is the most incredibly over-the-top country-club-like resort we've been and we've skied all over USA. It's so cool I took pictures of the bathrooms! Beautifully done. Three gondolas keep...
I went to Maverick the day after a day at Big Sky and what a dramatic difference. As opposed to Big Sky's massive area (which seemed to me to ski much smaller than its size), hard skier packed...
Big Sky March Mini Gathering Dates
Poll Results: Which dates should we have the Big Sky Mini Gathering
60% of voters (3)March 17-20, 2011
20% of voters (1)March 24-27, 2011
20% of voters (1)March 31-April 3, 2011
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You can select more than one date window. The window with the most votes wins.
If we get 20+ people we can get a $49 ticket. If we have less than 20 we can get a $56 ticket. You'll have to send money for the tickets two weeks in advance. We'll have everyone send enough to pay $56/day and maybe give them a $7/day refund if 20+ show up and we get the lesser price.
If you decide to come and stay, you need to reserve 30 days out and pay one night in advance.
If you truly want this to happen, please vote. If you're just casually interested, please don't.
- Big Sky March Mini Gathering Dates
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › How much wax does everyone use? 6 minutes ago
- › How Long Do Skis Last? 11 minutes ago
- › Telluride - trip timing advice 22 minutes ago
- › Bump turn on flats 23 minutes ago
- › Big Bear 2016-2017 27 minutes ago
- › Side/base angles: please explain, thanks 31 minutes ago
- › Mammoth Mountain for 2016-2017 32 minutes ago
- › Mountain Collective 17/18 is out 37 minutes ago
- › NYC End of Season Social Gathering 41 minutes ago
- › Kastle, Stockli, Blizzard, Head, Fischer end of season blowout sale 44 minutes ago
- › Big Sky by oldgoat
- › Kneebinding Knee Friendly Binding by barunrm
- › Snowbird by MBrady
- › Snowbasin by MBrady
- › Maverick Mountain by Roadrash
- › Lutsen Mountains by comfortstarr
- › Tremblant by jzmtl
- › Panorama Mountain Village by Pacobillie
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by vieuxcrouton
- › Mt. Baker by jhkc
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview
- › Fan Traverse Drill
- › Complete Ski Packages - Skip the Rental Line!