This is a poll of interested people to set the dates for the Big Sky March Mini Gathering.
- itemBig Skytagged by System, 11/3/10
Related Forum Threads
- Where do kids ski for free? Daily lift ticket or season-long discount for specific grade -... Last post on 10/14/16 at 5:12pm in Family Skiing Discussions
- Big Sky 2016-2017 Last post on Yesterday at 9:03 pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Big Sky March 2016 Last post on 5/17/16 at 3:34pm in Trip Reports
- Which resort has the easiest greens? [A Beginner Zone question] Last post on 5/6/16 at 1:15pm in Beginner Zone
- Big sky parking advise Last post on 2/23/16 at 1:29pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Big Sky March Mini Gathering Dates
Poll Results: Which dates should we have the Big Sky Mini Gathering
60% of voters (3)March 17-20, 2011
20% of voters (1)March 24-27, 2011
20% of voters (1)March 31-April 3, 2011
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You can select more than one date window. The window with the most votes wins.
If we get 20+ people we can get a $49 ticket. If we have less than 20 we can get a $56 ticket. You'll have to send money for the tickets two weeks in advance. We'll have everyone send enough to pay $56/day and maybe give them a $7/day refund if 20+ show up and we get the lesser price.
If you decide to come and stay, you need to reserve 30 days out and pay one night in advance.
If you truly want this to happen, please vote. If you're just casually interested, please don't.
- Big Sky March Mini Gathering Dates
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Ski Instructor Demo: Short video of TDK skiing in St Anton 3 minutes ago
- › Steelers Baby! 3 minutes ago
- › Help me analyse some of my turns? 15 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 32 minutes ago
- › 2016-2017 Northern Michigan Ski Weather Forcast 35 minutes ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 39 minutes ago
- › North American snow watch 2016- snow reports needed! 51 minutes ago
- › Christmas cancelled, trip moved to mid-Feb. Suggestions please? 54 minutes ago
- › Bomberskiclinic stowe / Alta lodge powder tracks 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
- › New Instructional Video: JF Beaulieu, Andreas Spettel & Nadine... 2 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer