Just came back from the local shop where I am looking at skis for my 13 daughter (beginner/intermediate skier). Last year was k2 luv bug which she outgrew.
I was looking at the k2 Luv line specifically the Free Luv.. here are the specs
- Performance: Groomed 50% Ungroomed 50%
- Sizes: 142, 149, 156, 163 (cm)
- Radius: 14m (163cm)
- Baseline: All-Terrain Rocker - 70% Camber / 30% Rocker
- Construction: Torsion Box Cap
- Core: Bioflex
- Binding Options: Marker K2/ERS 11.0 TC
How are these skis better with the camber/rocker combo. I never heard of this before. The other thought I had was a roxy which was a camber only ski.
my other option is a roxy hocus pocos which is just a camber ski (I think) which is much cheaper.
thanks for your input