Hey whats up guys, just to tell you a little bit about myself; I have been skiing in NC and NC only since I was five years old with my family, but this year I kind of want to go west and go to Winter Park in Colorodo. My girlfriend and I are looking for a very cheap place to stay walking distance to winter park, or at least somewhere we can get a shutttle to take us to winter park because we do not want to rent out a car. I need to know the best cheapest place to stay in the area. If you could help me out with that it would be greatly appretiated thank you!!
- itemWinter Parktagged by System, 11/9/11
Related Forum Threads
- Copper vs Winter Park at Thanksgiving Last post on 10/10/16 at 3:50am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- MAX Pass in CO in April? [- A Family Skiing thread] Last post on 9/29/16 at 10:15am in Family Skiing Discussions
- Winter Park in March Last post on 9/23/16 at 6:43am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Will Winter Park or Steamboat be Busiest the weekend before Christmas? Last post on 9/5/16 at 4:31pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Winter Park ski train set for 2016-17 Last post on 9/4/16 at 9:34am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
WINTER PARK.....Looking the cheapest place to stay in winter park resort!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Here's my take - I've personally tested the hotel, bars, and restaurants on numerous occasions. The ski shuttle bus has even dropped me off 5 feet from the front door of the bar when the driver missed my stop one time. He turned around and made a customized stop for me.
- Hotel Review: The Rocky Mountain Inn & Hostel in Winter Park, Colorado
- How to Save Money at Winter Park Resort During the Ski Season
- Ski Resort Reviews: Winter Park Resort, Colorado
- The Top 3 Bars in Winter Park, Colorado for Nightlife
- The Best Places to Eat Breakfast in Winter Park, Colorado
- The Best Independent Coffee Shops in Winter Park, Colorado
Edited by daysailer1 - 10/29/10 at 8:32am
sorry, Glenna....gotta disagree on coffee shops; we've been going to to Mountain Grind this past week - the overall vibe is much more friendly, and the wireless is free.
- WINTER PARK.....Looking the cheapest place to stay in winter park resort!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- › Demo bindings 30 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 34 minutes ago
- › Bomberskiclinic stowe / Alta lodge powder tracks 46 minutes ago
- › 2017 Mid-Atlantic Gathering at Timberline, WV - February 24-26, 2017 46 minutes ago
- › Instructor recommendation for Stratton 53 minutes ago
- › Best Budget Skiing in North America? 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Confirmed: VW bringing Golf Sportwagen Alltrack to the U.S. (for... 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › Ski Instructor Demo: Short video of TDK skiing in St Anton 1 hour, 25 minutes ago
- › Question about shuttle bus from Banff to ski areas 1 hour, 44 minutes ago
- › Alberta/Eastern BC - 2016/17 1 hour, 45 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer