1) Rockered skis are a big hit, but overall industry sales do not increase. Most skiers who purchase rockered skis will still ski mostly on groomed runs. The acceptance of rockered skis is an inflection point, with all manufacturers jumping on board in a huge way next year.
2) Bode Miller actually stands up in a GS this year. He also wins the combined title.
3) Will Brandenburg kicks ass this year and becomes USA's best men's hope to replace Bode.
4) Lindsey Vonn continues to dominate all speed events.
5) The Canyon's "to mount ain" campaign is a hit, and changes the way resorts market.
6) Cuche retires at the end of the season after winning the DH title.
Edited by quant2325 - 9/24/10 at 5:33pm