This might actually happen for me. Stoked. If I am traveling solo I am assuming that the Wildwood is the place to stay and that there is no need for my own transportation. Fair assumptions?
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemArapahoe Basintagged by System, 9/9/10
- itemAspen Highlandstagged by System, 9/9/10
- itemAspen Mountaintagged by System, 9/9/10
- brandAspenSnowmasstagged by System, 9/9/10
- topicEpicSki Academies ESAtagged by System, 9/9/10
- topicESA A Basintagged by System, 9/16/10
- topicESA Aspentagged by System, 9/9/10
- topicESA Stowetagged by System, 9/9/10
- itemStowetagged by System, 9/9/10
Related Forum Threads
- Lessons from ESA Snowmass Last post on 2/10/11 at 6:48pm in Epicski Academy
- ESA AspenSnowmass 2011 Last post on 12/2/11 at 10:44am in Epicski Academy
- April week w/kids: Vail-Beaver Creek & Summit County vs Aspen-Snowmass vs Alta-Snowbird, A... Last post on 4/21/14 at 11:34am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Anyone around to ski ASPEN with January 14-16? Last post on 1/5/10 at 11:04am in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- ESA Registration is OPEN Last post on 11/30/09 at 5:51pm in Epicski Academy
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- Colorado Road Trip RecapLast edited: 8/29/15
- Unofficial Guide to STOWELast edited: 12/1/16
- Top 5 Fridays - FIS Drone Ban, Discovery News, Crested Butte,...Last edited: 1/8/16
- Arapahoe Basin, CO - A PictorialLast edited: 1/5/16
Flumserberg is a nice day trip ski resort about an hour train ride from Zurich (or drive). I skied here as a midweek season pass holder for a couple of seasons. Midweek it has small lift lines,...
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
EpicSki Academy 2010/2011 Registration is OPEN - Page 2post #31 of 429/17/10 at 8:49am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 429/17/10 at 9:16amThread Starter
Yes, fair assumptions.
It may also be possible to share a room and split cost with another traveler.
If you are flying into Aspen, Wildwood (Silvertree properties) offers a shuttle from/to the airport, and we use the bus system to commute to/from the other mountains when not skiing at Snowmass.
From Wildwoods "Getting Here" link:
"…The Silvertree Properties supply complimentary Aspen airport shuttle service; please call us from the transportation services kiosk…"post #33 of 429/17/10 at 10:57ampost #34 of 4210/12/10 at 5:55pmpost #35 of 4210/16/10 at 8:51pm
ESA enthusiasts and coaches, I'm going to tremendously miss skiing and being with y'all during the Stowe and Snowmass events. It sounds like the all the "usual suspects" will be in attendance with a top notch group of coaches. It's going to be a good season. Bring it!post #36 of 4210/16/10 at 9:14pmpost #37 of 4210/17/10 at 4:00amQuote:Originally Posted by Robin Barnes
ESA enthusiasts and coaches, I'm going to tremendously miss skiing and being with y'all during the Stowe and Snowmass events. It sounds like the all the "usual suspects" will be in attendance with a top notch group of coaches. It's going to be a good season. Bring it!
Next year, right? Maybe you can even bring Mike with you. I'm still yet to ski with him.post #38 of 4210/17/10 at 10:46pmpost #39 of 4210/18/10 at 8:37pmpost #40 of 4211/27/10 at 7:48ampost #41 of 4211/27/10 at 6:22pm
- EpicSki Academy 2010/2011 Registration is OPEN
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Colorado Road Trip Recap
- › Good Bootfitter in the Minneapolis/Twin Cities Area? 23 seconds ago
- › Intermediate Zone planning thread. 10 minutes ago
- › Forearm Armor 11 minutes ago
- › Welcome Racing World-Need Help 15 minutes ago
- › Alberta/Eastern BC - 2016/17 16 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 19 minutes ago
- › Nordica Enforcer 93 sizing question 20 minutes ago
- › Military Deals for Skiing 20 minutes ago
- › 2016/17 PNW thread: news, weather, anecdotes, history, gossip and... 22 minutes ago
- › Tuning while travelling - tuning side edges, bases up? 25 minutes ago
- › Flumserberg by willyofoz
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › 2017 K2 iKonic 85 Ti Review
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues