This might actually happen for me. Stoked. If I am traveling solo I am assuming that the Wildwood is the place to stay and that there is no need for my own transportation. Fair assumptions?
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemArapahoe Basintagged by System, 9/9/10
- itemAspen Highlandstagged by System, 9/9/10
- itemAspen Mountaintagged by System, 9/9/10
- brandAspenSnowmasstagged by System, 9/9/10
- topicEpicSki Academies ESAtagged by System, 9/9/10
- topicESA A Basintagged by System, 9/16/10
- topicESA Aspentagged by System, 9/9/10
- topicESA Stowetagged by System, 9/9/10
- itemStowetagged by System, 9/9/10
Related Forum Threads
- Lessons from ESA Snowmass Last post on 2/10/11 at 6:48pm in Epicski Academy
- ESA AspenSnowmass 2011 Last post on 12/2/11 at 10:44am in Epicski Academy
- April week w/kids: Vail-Beaver Creek & Summit County vs Aspen-Snowmass vs Alta-Snowbird, A... Last post on 4/21/14 at 11:34am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Anyone around to ski ASPEN with January 14-16? Last post on 1/5/10 at 11:04am in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- ESA Registration is OPEN Last post on 11/30/09 at 5:51pm in Epicski Academy
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- Colorado Road Trip RecapLast edited: 8/29/15
- A Brief History of Alpine SkiingLast edited: 2/13/17
- Unofficial Guide to STOWELast edited: 12/1/16
- Top 5 Fridays - FIS Drone Ban, Discovery News, Crested Butte,...Last edited: 1/8/16
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
EpicSki Academy 2010/2011 Registration is OPEN - Page 2post #31 of 429/17/10 at 8:49am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 429/17/10 at 9:16amThread Starter
Yes, fair assumptions.
It may also be possible to share a room and split cost with another traveler.
If you are flying into Aspen, Wildwood (Silvertree properties) offers a shuttle from/to the airport, and we use the bus system to commute to/from the other mountains when not skiing at Snowmass.
From Wildwoods "Getting Here" link:
"…The Silvertree Properties supply complimentary Aspen airport shuttle service; please call us from the transportation services kiosk…"post #33 of 429/17/10 at 10:57ampost #34 of 4210/12/10 at 5:55pmpost #35 of 4210/16/10 at 8:51pm
ESA enthusiasts and coaches, I'm going to tremendously miss skiing and being with y'all during the Stowe and Snowmass events. It sounds like the all the "usual suspects" will be in attendance with a top notch group of coaches. It's going to be a good season. Bring it!post #36 of 4210/16/10 at 9:14pmpost #37 of 4210/17/10 at 4:00amQuote:Originally Posted by Robin Barnes
ESA enthusiasts and coaches, I'm going to tremendously miss skiing and being with y'all during the Stowe and Snowmass events. It sounds like the all the "usual suspects" will be in attendance with a top notch group of coaches. It's going to be a good season. Bring it!
Next year, right? Maybe you can even bring Mike with you. I'm still yet to ski with him.post #38 of 4210/17/10 at 10:46pmpost #39 of 4210/18/10 at 8:37pmpost #40 of 4211/27/10 at 7:48ampost #41 of 4211/27/10 at 6:22pm
- EpicSki Academy 2010/2011 Registration is OPEN
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Colorado Road Trip Recap
- › How is it that every fresh snow fall is greeted as "A POWDER DAY"? 1 minute ago
- › Inside leg issue and other concerns. 2 minutes ago
- › Pyrenees couloir skiing 2 minutes ago
- › Are you man enough? K2 VO Slaloms 3 minutes ago
- › Anyone still ski and love vintage equipment? 15 minutes ago
- › Not sure if my liner is packed out, boot's flex too soft, or I'm... 16 minutes ago
- › Top 20 Boots, Skis, and Bindings 24 minutes ago
- › 2016 / 17 Tahoe Weather, Discussion & Stoke 25 minutes ago
- › The Season of Pow - China, Xinjiang Trip Report 25 minutes ago
- › Chunk missing of tail - repairable?? 28 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview