During the "nicer" weather here in eastern Montana I cycle around 2,500-3,000 miles a year and in doing that I go through a lot of Nuun electrolyte replacement tablets. The usual price is $6.50 for a tube and it might last me a week in warmer weather. Being a supporter allows me to buy it direct from Nuun for just about 1/3 the usual price. I saved the cost of being a supporter with just one order to them. There are great deals to be had by being a supporter.
Related Forum Threads
- No ESA, so...Eastern Gathering? Last post on 10/21/12 at 11:06pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- Two day "Synergy Camp" Last post on 2/22/12 at 3:12pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- Congrats to deadslow our September 2016 Image of the Month winner! Last post on 10/1/16 at 5:47pm in Community Discussions & Forum News
- 2017 Mid-Atlantic Gathering at Timberline, WV - February 24-26, 2017 Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:19pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- Congrats to Peterm our August 2016 Image of the Month Winner! Last post on 9/5/16 at 11:37am in Community Discussions & Forum News
Epicski Academy Stowe 2010 Trip Report By Bob Barnes
Last edited: 1/14/13
- Gathering 2009 Jackson HoleLast edited: 1/11/13
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
- Gathering 2009 Jackson Hole
Become an EpicSki Supporter, Maybe Win Skis, Definitely Get Deals! - Page 3
it actually doesn't really mean anything. Just a name I came up with. quick question... will I always have a 2 message limit to my PM's?
You mean I'm stuck only sending out 533 PM's. That is not nearly enough
I think I'll be okay.
New supporter this year. Definitely have recouped my "investment" (thats how I justified it to myself, so that I could buy gear I may or may not need at a good discount) already via Promotive.
If you're curious, Backcountry Access is on there, NikWax, YakTrax, and PrincetonTec, just to name a few. Saved well over $100 bucks off of best available retail sales on the BCA stuff alone.
Thanks for putting it together - just wish I would've got in prior to the ski drawing... ah well, always next year.
PS - I saw some back and forth about renewing members and the Weems DVD. What about brand-new members, should this be an automated process or do I need to do something?
I'm so glad you mentioned it, Xela! I mistakenly left you off the October list I send to Weems every month. I just let him know we owe you one. So sorry.
Flyman683, you were on the list I sent, and your dvd was mailed Nov. 9.
- Become an EpicSki Supporter, Maybe Win Skis, Definitely Get Deals!
- › Kids boot sizing 45 seconds ago
- › Whistler/Blackcomb 2017 Roll Call 11 minutes ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 32 minutes ago
- › Boutique Vs Big Brands: Which do you prefer? 35 minutes ago
- › "The only people who want to carve any more..." 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Recommendation allmountain skis [to replace Armada TST] 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › NOAA Winter Outlook issued 1 hour, 34 minutes ago
- › Big Sky 2016-2017 1 hour, 40 minutes ago
- › EpicSki is not down - Comcast major DNS outage 1 hour, 53 minutes ago
- › Rate my workout! 2 hours ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer