During the "nicer" weather here in eastern Montana I cycle around 2,500-3,000 miles a year and in doing that I go through a lot of Nuun electrolyte replacement tablets. The usual price is $6.50 for a tube and it might last me a week in warmer weather. Being a supporter allows me to buy it direct from Nuun for just about 1/3 the usual price. I saved the cost of being a supporter with just one order to them. There are great deals to be had by being a supporter.
Related Forum Threads
- No ESA, so...Eastern Gathering? Last post on 10/21/12 at 11:06pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- Two day "Synergy Camp" Last post on 2/22/12 at 3:12pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- Early 2018 Gathering Thread Last post on 3/23/17 at 7:18pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- Western Gathering 2017 Trip Report - Whistler Blackcomb Last post on 3/25/17 at 6:53pm in Trip Reports
- Congrats to our February 2017 Image of the Month Contest Winner Last post on 3/5/17 at 12:14pm in Community Discussions & Forum News
Epicski Academy Stowe 2010 Trip Report By Bob Barnes
Last edited: 1/14/13
- Epicski Contest Official RulesLast edited: 4/28/11
- Gathering 2009 Jackson HoleLast edited: 1/11/13
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
Become an EpicSki Supporter, Maybe Win Skis, Definitely Get Deals! - Page 3post #61 of 7110/19/10 at 10:02ampost #62 of 7111/2/10 at 1:23pmpost #63 of 7111/2/10 at 1:50pmThread Starterpost #64 of 7111/2/10 at 2:46pm
it actually doesn't really mean anything. Just a name I came up with. quick question... will I always have a 2 message limit to my PM's?post #65 of 7111/2/10 at 2:57pmpost #66 of 7111/2/10 at 6:36pmQuote:
You mean I'm stuck only sending out 533 PM's. That is not nearly enoughpost #67 of 7111/3/10 at 4:39ampost #68 of 7111/3/10 at 7:05amQuote:
I think I'll be okay.post #69 of 7111/15/10 at 12:32pm
New supporter this year. Definitely have recouped my "investment" (thats how I justified it to myself, so that I could buy gear I may or may not need at a good discount) already via Promotive.
If you're curious, Backcountry Access is on there, NikWax, YakTrax, and PrincetonTec, just to name a few. Saved well over $100 bucks off of best available retail sales on the BCA stuff alone.
Thanks for putting it together - just wish I would've got in prior to the ski drawing... ah well, always next year.
PS - I saw some back and forth about renewing members and the Weems DVD. What about brand-new members, should this be an automated process or do I need to do something?post #70 of 7111/18/10 at 4:15pmpost #71 of 7111/18/10 at 7:49pmThread Starter
I'm so glad you mentioned it, Xela! I mistakenly left you off the October list I send to Weems every month. I just let him know we owe you one. So sorry.
Flyman683, you were on the list I sent, and your dvd was mailed Nov. 9.
- Become an EpicSki Supporter, Maybe Win Skis, Definitely Get Deals!
- Epicski Contest Official Rules
- › 2016 / 17 Tahoe Weather, Discussion & Stoke 32 minutes ago
- › lessons around Tahoe... 32 minutes ago
- › Pondering a new bike (but I really shouldn't ... but hey, summer... 48 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 55 minutes ago
- › NYC End of Season Social Gathering 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Utah weather, news, and chat 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › Mountains that offer skiing and mountain biking 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › My 2nd annual Banff trip: March 9 – 11, 2017 1 hour, 35 minutes ago
- › More Retro memories???? 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
- › The Season of Pow - China, Xinjiang Trip Report 1 hour, 59 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview