That's gorgeous, Tricia!! I Just love that jacket and it will Look GREAT on you!!!! Is it a Rossi one?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ESA AspenSnowmass 2011 Last post on 12/2/11 at 10:44am in Epicski Academy
- Coaches for Snowmass Last post on 1/10/10 at 4:47am in Epicski Academy
- No ESA, so...Eastern Gathering? Last post on 10/21/12 at 11:06pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- Remembering Bergie Last post on 4/7/13 at 8:47am in Community Discussions & Forum News
- Two day "Synergy Camp" Last post on 2/22/12 at 3:12pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
Epicski Academy Stowe 2010 Trip Report By Bob Barnes
Last edited: 1/14/13
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
EpicSki Academy 2010-2011 - Page 4
There really isn't a contest, but if there were, then I am guessing Annie would win.
Although.......Marcia's orange pants would look great with that jacket, which could give me the edge on Annie.... eh?
Looks like I'm officially able to go to A-Basin!
Signing up later today... I plan on flying into DIA on Thursday morning and flying back out on Monday. Anyone with similar plans want to try to carpool?
If you're talking about the jacket at the bottom of the previous page, then I already did. You'll get a chance to see it first hand in a few short months.
Epicski Community! My daughter will turn 18 in December, and her one birthday wish is to finally be able to attend an EpicSki Academy! Please tell me there is room for two more in Snowmass!
My eyes are still recovering from Bling, Flair and your duds from last year. I will be seeking darker sunglasses.
I don't know. I think it's pretty cool but...how am I supposed to predict the weather up there if you're going to wear that?? It's likely to cause a disturbance in The Force and after that all bets are off.
But...if you wear that will Annie come to Stowe?
You may be one up on Annie here, because you've got a jacket that requires lipstick!
As for the pants....you could go with something like the Norwegian Curlers used:
That combo landing in Vermont just might cause a massive powder dump. Well at least the Astronauts could see you from space...
Either way it would be great to see you!
Well if Tog is coming to Aspen, I had better get a bright jacket too! You know, so he doesn't have any difficulty seeing and avoiding landing on me
Looking forward to skiing behind you Tog!
I think you could pull it off. Lets go shopping!
I'll be wearing my even duller 2005 dark blue Patagonia jacket. I think dark blue out dulls orange!
- EpicSki Academy 2010-2011
- › New brand. Stellar equipment 33 minutes ago
- › Achilles tear no surgery 38 minutes ago
- › Saving boots for another kid 52 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 2 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › First time buying skis - need suggestions please [mother skiing... 2 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › Demo bindings 2 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › Instructor recommendation for Stratton 2 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › Rossignol Soul 7 length? 6', 155 lbs. Trees. 2 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › Big Bear 2016-2017 2 hours, 42 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer