New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Binding Help

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 

Just purchased a demo Dynastar Legend 8000 with Marker Speedpoint 11.0 bindings (178).

 

Looking to replace the bindings and looking for recommendations.

 

Thanks,

John

post #2 of 11
post #3 of 11

Those are some great deals.  I assume the list is current.

This is a phenomenal binding and price:

1- Elan FF Pro 17Din $129

This binding has a worm drive heel and is great one too.

4-Rossi Sctatch 140 100mm $139

 

 

I doubt you will beat those two scouring the internet

 

 

buy either one

post #4 of 11
Thread Starter 

Thanks... I'll take a look at the bindings. I'm wondering since the skis have these demo bindings, will there be an issue removing them and drilling in another set of bindings?

 

John

post #5 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnj65 View Post

Thanks... I'll take a look at the bindings. I'm wondering since the skis have these demo bindings, will there be an issue removing them and drilling in another set of bindings?

 

John


No issue at all. 

post #6 of 11

If it has Markers on it, then it is not a hostage ski and it will accept any bindings.  A second binding is not a problem, but it may shift the mount point a bit depending how it interacts with earlier holes-no worries.

 

Good move replacing the demo bindings- I don't like those things.

post #7 of 11
Thread Starter 

Thanks... After some further research I'm going with the Look PX12 bindings

 

John

post #8 of 11

Phil, I am looking into 09 or 10 Head Supershapes with FF bindings.

Willl Elan FF bindings fit the Head plate?

 

Thanks.

post #9 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGoa View Post

Phil, I am looking into 09 or 10 Head Supershapes with FF bindings.

Willl Elan FF bindings fit the Head plate?

 

Thanks.


Yes it will. 

post #10 of 11

Excellent.

 

Can you hook me up with a pic of all the FF bindings you have?

 

Can you ship to Montreal using USPS?

post #11 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGoa View Post

Excellent.

 

Can you hook me up with a pic of all the FF bindings you have?

 

Can you ship to Montreal using USPS?


These are new in the box (with a lot of little parts & screws). I will take a picture in the box next to the same head binding that is color matched for your skis, an you will see they are the same. Expect it later today. Shipping to CN will be a bit more, figure $20.00 extra. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Ski Gear Discussion