I got my issue of Powder today! Gear review and all.... Perfect reading for the trip down to SA next week.
Related Forum Threads
- In Defense of Ski Magazine Last post on 11/29/12 at 7:55pm in General Skiing Discussion
- SKI Magazine Resort Survey Results, 2012-2013 Last post on 3/2/13 at 1:25pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Long Term Reviews: Blizzard Bonafide 187cm and Kastle BMX98 178cm Last post on 11/25/11 at 1:29pm in Member Gear Reviews
- Results From Loveland Demos, November 2011 Last post on 12/22/11 at 10:19am in Member Gear Reviews
- "Skiing" print editions returning Last post on 9/26/11 at 5:09pm in General Skiing Discussion
2017 Volkl Confession Review
Last edited: 6/23/16
- 2016 Lange Buyers GuideLast edited: 8/4/16
- 2016 Dynastar TWIN CollectionLast edited: 8/4/16
- 2017 Blizzard Black Pearl ReviewLast edited: 8/4/16
- 2017 Volkl RTM 86 UVO ReviewLast edited: 8/4/16
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
the first sign of winter,,,,post #1 of 88/11/10 at 3:44pmThread Starterpost #2 of 88/11/10 at 3:48pmpost #3 of 88/11/10 at 3:56pmpost #4 of 88/11/10 at 4:02pmQuote:
I challenge you not to open it until you get on the plane.post #5 of 88/11/10 at 4:38pmThread Starter
well, TOO late of course, Powder reviews are much like ski or skiing; they just dont' have front side skis.... its something you have to do,. you can't Not read it.
There are actually a few articles that look good, one is on CR Johnson.post #6 of 88/12/10 at 9:33am
Hmmm. If my memory serves me correctly, SKI magazine specializes in frontside ski reviews...
post #7 of 88/12/10 at 12:33pmpost #8 of 88/12/10 at 1:27pm
- the first sign of winter,,,,
- 2016 Lange Buyers Guide
- › Ski Instructor Demo: Short video of TDK skiing in St Anton 8 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 13 minutes ago
- › Cons and Pros. Atomic Vantage cti 90 vs Nordica Enforcer 93 15 minutes ago
- › Rate my workout! 23 minutes ago
- › Race Boot Recommendations 50 minutes ago
- › Kids boot sizing 53 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › fischer skis the new curve or progressors 1 hour, 25 minutes ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 1 hour, 25 minutes ago
- › Holiday Valley, Seven Springs, Snowshoe, Bristol Lets Meetup! 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer