I got my issue of Powder today! Gear review and all.... Perfect reading for the trip down to SA next week.
Related Forum Threads
- In Defense of Ski Magazine Last post on 11/29/12 at 7:55pm in General Skiing Discussion
- SKI Magazine Resort Survey Results, 2012-2013 Last post on 3/2/13 at 1:25pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Long Term Reviews: Blizzard Bonafide 187cm and Kastle BMX98 178cm Last post on 11/25/11 at 1:29pm in Member Gear Reviews
- Results From Loveland Demos, November 2011 Last post on 12/22/11 at 10:19am in Member Gear Reviews
- "Skiing" print editions returning Last post on 9/26/11 at 5:09pm in General Skiing Discussion
2017 Volkl Confession Review
Last edited: 6/23/16
- 2016 Lange Buyers GuideLast edited: 8/4/16
- 2016 Dynastar TWIN CollectionLast edited: 8/4/16
- 2017 Blizzard Black Pearl ReviewLast edited: 8/4/16
- 2017 Volkl RTM 86 UVO ReviewLast edited: 8/4/16
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
the first sign of winter,,,,post #1 of 88/11/10 at 3:44pmThread Starterpost #2 of 88/11/10 at 3:48pmpost #3 of 88/11/10 at 3:56pmpost #4 of 88/11/10 at 4:02pmQuote:
I challenge you not to open it until you get on the plane.post #5 of 88/11/10 at 4:38pmThread Starter
well, TOO late of course, Powder reviews are much like ski or skiing; they just dont' have front side skis.... its something you have to do,. you can't Not read it.
There are actually a few articles that look good, one is on CR Johnson.post #6 of 88/12/10 at 9:33am
Hmmm. If my memory serves me correctly, SKI magazine specializes in frontside ski reviews...
post #7 of 88/12/10 at 12:33pmpost #8 of 88/12/10 at 1:27pm
- the first sign of winter,,,,
- 2016 Lange Buyers Guide
- › Taos Ski Valley 2016-2017 Ski, Stoke, Weather 5 minutes ago
- › I bought new skis and they feel soooo heavy! 12 minutes ago
- › So the NE is going to have a "weather event starting Thursady night... 15 minutes ago
- › Zipfit Owners 16 minutes ago
- › MA my bump skiing 21 minutes ago
- › Assistance with April 8 to 13th Trip to Anywhere... 25 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 34 minutes ago
- › Level 2 Attained! 37 minutes ago
- › Is it me or the skis? 44 minutes ago
- › Working On Fischer Patron Tequila Skis 46 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview