EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › On the Snow (Skiing Forums) › Ski Gear Discussion › the first sign of winter,,,,
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

the first sign of winter,,,,

post #1 of 8
Thread Starter 

I got my issue of Powder today!  Gear review and all....  Perfect reading for the trip down to SA next week. 

post #2 of 8

:runs and checks mailbox:

post #3 of 8

post #4 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finndog View Post

I got my issue of Powder today!  Gear review and all....  Perfect reading for the trip down to SA next week. 


I challenge you not to open it until you get on the plane. 

post #5 of 8
Thread Starter 

well, TOO late of course, Powder reviews are much like ski or skiing; they just dont' have front side skis.... its something you have to do,.  you can't Not read it. 

 

There are actually a few articles that look good, one is on CR Johnson.

post #6 of 8

Hmmm.  If my memory serves me correctly, SKI magazine specializes in frontside ski reviews...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finndog View Post

well, TOO late of course, Powder reviews are much like ski or skiing; they just dont' have front side skis.... its something you have to do,.  you can't Not read it. 

 

There are actually a few articles that look good, one is on CR Johnson.



 

post #7 of 8

First sign of winter?

 

I got these in the mail:

 

post #8 of 8

I used to  still have a set of those on Salomon Force 9 3s 's.  PR6.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by volantaddict View Post

First sign of winter?

 

I got these in the mail:

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Ski Gear Discussion
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › On the Snow (Skiing Forums) › Ski Gear Discussion › the first sign of winter,,,,