JC posted the link in his thread.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicSki Movies Films Videostagged by System, 8/12/10
Related Forum Threads
- Anyone know any good ski films? Last post on 9/6/13 at 6:21pm in General Skiing Discussion
- EPIC Video Content Last post on 1/15/13 at 3:20pm in Site Suggestions (and Compliments)
- Out of the Shadows on Itunes Last post on 7/1/12 at 8:25am in General Skiing Discussion
- EP 3: See you next Season Last post on 5/12/12 at 8:05pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Stowe's Annual East Coast Supershoot Last post on 4/19/12 at 8:59am in General Skiing Discussion
Flumserberg is a nice day trip ski resort about an hour train ride from Zurich (or drive). I skied here as a midweek season pass holder for a couple of seasons. Midweek it has small lift lines,...
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
Greg Stump: The Legend of AAHHH's - In Theaters this fall - Page 2
Greg's site is:
Direct link to DVDs:
I finally got around to watching the release cut of Legend of Aahhh's on Amazon last night. The whole film is great, but the last part covering post-Stump (MSP, TGR and beyond) ski films has been tightened up and masterfully edited into an absolutely amazing 20 minute jam of music and clips that just builds and builds and builds! Burn one, turn it wayyyy up and sit back and enjoy...
- Greg Stump: The Legend of AAHHH's - In Theaters this fall
- › Confusion over biomechanics in switch skiing 19 minutes ago
- › Early season GS Training (video) 34 minutes ago
- › 2016/17 PNW thread: news, weather, anecdotes, history, gossip and... 37 minutes ago
- › Can you get custom ski liners for a previous shell? 46 minutes ago
- › if you were to have just one pair of skis...which ones and why? 51 minutes ago
- › Sun Peaks BC, 2016/17 Season 1 hour, 22 minutes ago
- › 2016: your 1, 2, or 3 ski quiver 1 hour, 26 minutes ago
- › The Narrower Stance? 1 hour, 36 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 1 hour, 57 minutes ago
- › Vermont ski trip planning advice needed. 1 hour, 57 minutes ago
- › Flumserberg by willyofoz
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Flamingo drill
- › Bamboo over the shoulder drill
- › 2017 K2 iKonic 85 Ti Review
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...