JC posted the link in his thread.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicSki Movies Films Videostagged by System, 8/12/10
Related Forum Threads
- Anyone know any good ski films? Last post on 9/6/13 at 6:21pm in General Skiing Discussion
- EPIC Video Content Last post on 1/15/13 at 3:20pm in Site Suggestions (and Compliments)
- Out of the Shadows on Itunes Last post on 7/1/12 at 8:25am in General Skiing Discussion
- EP 3: See you next Season Last post on 5/12/12 at 8:05pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Stowe's Annual East Coast Supershoot Last post on 4/19/12 at 8:59am in General Skiing Discussion
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Greg Stump: The Legend of AAHHH's - In Theaters this fall - Page 2
Greg's site is:
Direct link to DVDs:
I finally got around to watching the release cut of Legend of Aahhh's on Amazon last night. The whole film is great, but the last part covering post-Stump (MSP, TGR and beyond) ski films has been tightened up and masterfully edited into an absolutely amazing 20 minute jam of music and clips that just builds and builds and builds! Burn one, turn it wayyyy up and sit back and enjoy...
- Greg Stump: The Legend of AAHHH's - In Theaters this fall
- › Relatively New Skier, Need Some Help On Ski Width/Shape! 3 hours, 45 minutes ago
- › What Should our FEET FEEL? 4 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › Atomic Redster Ski Boot Club 4 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › Olin MKVI Comp DH skis 5 hours, 45 minutes ago
- › Alberta/Eastern BC - 2016/17 6 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › Ski dimensions advice [2nd season in WA, bought used Solomon Scream W] 6 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › Ski Rack: Top of Vehicle with 6-8 Skis? 6 hours, 44 minutes ago
- › Whistler 2017 Gathering- General Info, Questions and Advice Thread 6 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › Late Dec road trip, Tahoe, Sun Valley, Jackson Hole, Alta/Snowbird 7 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Bode News 7 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer