- brandSlidewrighttagged by System, 7/28/10
Related Forum Threads
- Edge Tune Pro?? Last post on 5/1/12 at 6:20am in Tuning, Maintenance and Repairs
- Baffled About How to Use the Swix Economy Sidewall Planer??? Last post on 4/28/12 at 5:21pm in Tuning, Maintenance and Repairs
- Tuning a RACE SKI Last post on 10/24/13 at 5:36pm in Tuning, Maintenance and Repairs
- Props to Slidewright for sponsoring Epic hats Last post on 3/11/12 at 6:58am in Community Discussions & Forum News
- Introducing an industry first: Two-Sided Hone Diamond Stones from Tools4Boards Last post on 4/30/12 at 4:45am in Tuning, Maintenance and Repairs
Edge Tuning So Easy Even An Adult Can Do It
Last edited: 4/19/11
- Spring Snow Base PreparationLast edited: 4/24/11
- Waxing Light Hot ScrapingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Base Repair OptionsLast edited: 4/26/11
- That Pesky Hanging BurrLast edited: 4/23/11
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
This is the most incredibly over-the-top country-club-like resort we've been and we've skied all over USA. It's so cool I took pictures of the bathrooms! Beautifully done. Three gondolas keep...
I went to Maverick the day after a day at Big Sky and what a dramatic difference. As opposed to Big Sky's massive area (which seemed to me to ski much smaller than its size), hard skier packed...
Redneck Fire Alarm-No batteries required!post #1 of 107/28/10 at 8:16amThread Starterpost #2 of 107/29/10 at 11:14ampost #3 of 108/2/10 at 3:09pmpost #4 of 108/4/10 at 2:24pmpost #5 of 108/4/10 at 5:31pm
I had a room mate in college at Oklahoma that started a fire trying to make popcorn on the stove by boiling cooking oil and forgetting to add the popcorn. He did it twice in one night.post #6 of 108/4/10 at 6:11pmpost #7 of 108/6/10 at 5:53ampost #8 of 108/6/10 at 5:59am
When I was in college I had a brainstorm that maybe you could pop the little green seeds that some of us came across those days.
Didn't work and almost started a fire. (Would have been a great invention though.)post #9 of 108/6/10 at 12:41pmQuote:Quote:
Were you two roommates?
BKpost #10 of 108/8/10 at 9:03am
A bunch of guys rented your classic "Neo-Ghetto" style house in college.
I noticed that on the wall was nailed a piece of toast. I also noticed that on the table was a bb gun.
I just wrote the toast off to a dumb artistic Andy Warhol type statement. So we are sitting at the table drinking and out comes a cockroach and up the wall he goes headed for the toast and my buddy up and shoots him off the wall; good shot since he got him on the rise and all that.
- Redneck Fire Alarm-No batteries required!
- Spring Snow Base Preparation
- › Side/base angles: please explain, thanks 38 minutes ago
- › How much wax does everyone use? 45 minutes ago
- › 2016/17 PNW thread: news, weather, anecdotes, history, gossip and... 2 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › Mountain Collective 17/18 is out 2 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › Hip Rotation in second half of turn 3 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › Can you please comment on my skiing? 3 hours, 14 minutes ago
- › Before and after 3 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › Mammoth Mountain for 2016-2017 3 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › Big Bear 2016-2017 4 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › When is Spring Break CO 4 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › Big Sky by oldgoat
- › Kneebinding Knee Friendly Binding by barunrm
- › Snowbird by MBrady
- › Snowbasin by MBrady
- › Maverick Mountain by Roadrash
- › Lutsen Mountains by comfortstarr
- › Tremblant by jzmtl
- › Panorama Mountain Village by Pacobillie
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by vieuxcrouton
- › Mt. Baker by jhkc
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview