Related Forum Threads
- The 2015 EpicSki Gathering at Jackson Hole Last post on 3/21/15 at 3:31pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- Jackson Hole Opens This Saturday - 11-26-2011 Last post on 11/26/11 at 3:04am in General Skiing Discussion
- Teton Pass, Jackson Hole, 11-13-2011. Let Winter Begin! Last post on 11/18/11 at 1:43pm in Trip Reports
- And thus begins Bob Peters 2012 ski season Last post on 10/9/11 at 7:41pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Skiing at Jackson Hole - 9/5/2011 Last post on 9/20/11 at 3:28am in Trip Reports
Back Home in the Jackson Backcountry
Last edited: 9/12/16
- Jackson Hole Guide To Skiing Jackson Hole Mountain ResortLast edited: 10/25/11
- Powder 8 Tracks In Cody BowlLast edited: 9/12/16
- EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillanLast edited: 11/21/16
- 2016/17 Multi-Pass OptionsLast edited: 10/24/16
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
Jackson Hole is SUCH a tease!!post #1 of 137/26/10 at 1:21pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 137/26/10 at 1:28pmpost #3 of 137/26/10 at 1:33pmpost #4 of 137/26/10 at 1:42pmThread Starterpost #5 of 137/26/10 at 1:56pmpost #6 of 137/26/10 at 2:07pmpost #7 of 137/26/10 at 5:06pmpost #8 of 137/26/10 at 11:59pm
I'm glad that was a short vid because i hate watching ski movies, unless I can go pow skiing the next day.post #9 of 137/27/10 at 11:25amThread Starterpost #10 of 138/5/10 at 10:16am
I (heart) Jackson Hole!!! I had SUCH a blast with everyone last year - I wanna ski noooooowwwwwwwwww!!! Got two more triathlons a half and a full marathon before then though. This summer has been the worst ... maybe that means that its gonna be a snowy winter? PLEASE. Tc - thanks for sharing!post #11 of 138/5/10 at 10:35amThread Starterpost #12 of 138/5/10 at 10:39ampost #13 of 138/5/10 at 11:35am
Myself and SkierGirl777 are sposed to be there January 9th-14th, 2011. Just sayin...
- Jackson Hole is SUCH a tease!!
- Jackson Hole Guide To Skiing Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- › Any old AFRC dudes out there? 5 minutes ago
- › How do I screw bindings on Stockli speedplates? 8 minutes ago
- › 2016 / 17 Tahoe Weather, Discussion & Stoke 10 minutes ago
- › Nordica Patron 185 too long? 11 minutes ago
- › 2016/17 PNW thread: news, weather, anecdotes, history, gossip and... 13 minutes ago
- › Skier dies in accident at Hunter Mountain 35 minutes ago
- › Quadriceps Tendon Rupture, Repair and Rehab 40 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 54 minutes ago
- › Alta and/or Snowbird April 2017, will you be there? 1 hour ago
- › Before and after 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview