EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Off-Season Sports & The Lighter Side › Cycling › You'll ruin the trail!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

You'll ruin the trail!

post #1 of 12
Thread Starter 

10g230205.jpgCrazy conditions today for qualifying in Champery!

post #2 of 12

OMG you know whats funny? That trail will be fine and horse still ruin it worse that these guys.

post #3 of 12
Thread Starter 

I think a horse would be killed on that trail. A goat might be OK though. Find the video on www.dirtmag.co.uk it's pretty funny.

post #4 of 12

Ummm horses are 4x4 drive, They'd do just fine.

post #5 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by slider View Post

Ummm horses are 4x4 drive, They'd do just fine.


I think this http://freecaster.tv/mtb/1012605/fox-racing-shox-course-walk-champery-dh-2010 would turn them into a 3x3.

post #6 of 12

awesome

 

xnatxk.jpg

post #7 of 12

If you think that looks awesome you might not have been toilet trained properly.

post #8 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by telerod15 View Post

If you think that looks awesome you might not have been toilet trained properly.


sarcasm meter is off as is mine alot of the time.

 

my bet though is that trail is fine once it drys out with not ruts.

 

The mohican 100 was that bad this year, and the trails recovered fine. where it rains alot the trails really cant be damage by bike.

 

post #9 of 12

Look how little mud is actually sticking to the bikes though. In UT is much worse, really unrideable when its deep like that. 

post #10 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by BushwackerinPA View Post




sarcasm meter is off as is mine alot of the time.

 

my bet though is that trail is fine once it drys out with not ruts.

 

The mohican 100 was that bad this year, and the trails recovered fine. where it rains alot the trails really cant be damage by bike.

 


Yeah, the rain washes away the erosion.

post #11 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by telerod15 View Post




Yeah, the rain washes away the erosion.


eh no the trail goes nowhere and once it hardens it hardens. 

 

I am going to ride in the rain right now, hate me for it:).

post #12 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by epic View Post




I think this http://freecaster.tv/mtb/1012605/fox-racing-shox-course-walk-champery-dh-2010 would turn them into a 3x3.


I don't ride bicycles or horses but that course was way cool.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Cycling
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Off-Season Sports & The Lighter Side › Cycling › You'll ruin the trail!