My new pair of Rossi S7s just arrived. My wife refuses to let me bring them to bed at night. I think this is totally unreasonable of her. Any advice?
- item2011 Rossignol S7 Skitagged by System, 7/27/10
Related Forum Threads
- Armada VJJ Thoughts/Alternatives Last post on 12/7/12 at 9:29am in Ski Gear Discussion
- FS: MikeC's Spring Cleaning Sale- Rossi S7, Head Blackjack 80, Oakley, Hestra, Opedix, Smith... Last post on 12/12/13 at 7:53am in Gear Swap - Buy & Sell Gear
- FS - Rossi S7 and Volkl Kuro Last post on 4/6/12 at 10:51am in WTB and PSA for Gear
- Rossi S3 or S7's - need some help please Last post on 11/21/11 at 7:36am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Rossignol S7 Demo Last post on 3/28/11 at 9:26pm in Ski Gear Discussion
2011 Big Mountain Ski Reviews By Dawgcatching
Last edited: 4/25/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Sleeping with skis
Gear mentioned in this thread:
It's time to spend one night on the couch/with the S7's of course/......
new ... that's good! i got some nice Nordica demo's ... lovely, sleek clean, not a mark on em ... slept with em one night after some fine wine .... had to go see the doctor. looks can't be trusted!
I was going to say something about, i.e., hard things between you and the mrs. but remembered that we do have some youngins on the site. Oh well was sort of funny too.
This is not an uncommon practice in certain circles of skiers. Documentation is available on the net. However fondling a new pair is not recommended except when alone. I suggest taking an afternoon nap with them instead.
Well, you did say they were demos...think about how many guys rode those things...obviously, not all of them wore their helmet covers...
Somewhere on the intertubes there is/was a photo of a kid about 8 years old asleep in his bed hugging a new pair of skis. I looked at a couple google images pages but couldn't find it
So this is now considered wrong?
So went to the PNW for a ski trip this past season. My boyfriend (who was only my friend at the time) had flown up earlier in the day before I did. When I got to the hotel I found this....in my bed!
So my opinion as a female is this.....I am COOL with this....as long as my skis get to sleep in the bed too!!!
The ideal man.......
It is easier to spoon with a "limp" shovel.
The wider the better...being on top...of the good stuff is what I like!
But then what if she decides she would rather sleep with them than you? Or do you both try to fondle your skis in the same bed? This could accelerate to lurid photos on the web, and maybe your own reality show...
You are really, really looking for ski on ski Jello wrestling here, aren't you?
Why can't we ALL just get along....girl/guy and their skis?? I'm for it! I think the key here is to be in a relationship with someone who will UNDERSTAND our innate NEED to be with our skis in anyway possible (preferably on snow...but in the summer we have to take what we can get)!
TC, is unisex the same as Bi?
I got my first pair of real skis when I was 14 or 15, living in Germany in 1963, Kaestle RS Metal, a beautiful red ski. I wanted the thrill and happiness of the brand new skis to go on and on, so of course, as we all know, I put them against the wall, right next to the bed.
- Sleeping with skis
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Boutique Vs Big Brands: Which do you prefer? 2 minutes ago
- › Another What ski/size question, with a twist... 4 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 8 minutes ago
- › Mountain Collective 2016/17 [14 destinations, including Whistler,... 11 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 13 minutes ago
- › NOAA Winter Outlook issued 18 minutes ago
- › New Instructional Video: JF Beaulieu, Andreas Spittle & Nadine... 19 minutes ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 21 minutes ago
- › Help me analyse some of my turns? 32 minutes ago
- › Confirmed: VW bringing Golf Sportwagen Alltrack to the U.S. (for... 39 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer