So I recently got a pair of Volkl Bridges and I'm now looking for bindings. I am an intermediate-advanced skiier, 5'10, 160lbs. I don't know a whole lot about bindings though. From what I've researched, 90mm is the way to go right? I've head good things about Marker, especially the Jester and the Griffon. Under $200 would be nice, so does anyone know when there are some major sales going on? Any other suggestions or general information I should know? Thanks!
Related Forum Threads
- Binding Question - Last post on 11/9/12 at 4:41am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Do I need bindings with higher din settings Last post on 10/2/12 at 11:59am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Height, Length and DIN Last post on 4/1/13 at 8:35pm in Tuning, Maintenance and Repairs
- Race plates required? Last post on 5/22/12 at 10:30am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Atomic smoke Interated bindings. Last post on 5/20/12 at 5:05pm in Ski Gear Discussion
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Bindings for Volkl Bridge?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
What do you guys think of these bindings? Would they work decently?
I should add that I'm not looking for anything amazing. I only get to ski maybe 5 times a year, so just something that will perform nice and do its job. I basically do everything on the mountain, though I'll probably head to the park a bit more next season.
Yup, those'll work very well for you. You'll find a lot of fans of Look/Rossi/Dynastar bindings (they're pretty much the same, regardless of how they're branded) around here. All my bindings except my Dukes are Looks, and I've been very happy with them.
Ok great! I got the Dynastars after. Question though: is 100mm to wide for a 92mm waist? I've called a few spots and got differing answers. Some said definitely don't go too narrow, others said to get the 90mm. I guess I could always change the brakes if I had a problem with them...
I haven't got them mounted yet but when I do I'm fairly certain it will be at the middle of the mounting zone (not sure what the name is). I plan to go into the park a bit so I'd like the best of both worlds.
I have been looking at the Look PX12 Jib wide with 100mm brake for some new skis that are 105mm underfoot. Will that size brake work?
What are your thoughts about this binding if I do not plan on doing any park/pipe? Will the 3mm gel/elastomer lift effect the ride in non park conditions in any way?
Edited by B2SKI - 10/29/10 at 7:38pm
- Bindings for Volkl Bridge?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 2016-2017 Four Corners (S.CO/AZ/NM) Weather Discussion 17 seconds ago
- › Where HAVE you skied? 3 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 5 minutes ago
- › How many sizes of skis will my child go through? 10 minutes ago
- › Brand New Skis - Do they need wax? 11 minutes ago
- › First Time Buying Skis and Boots - Do It All Together? 14 minutes ago
- › Anyone had MSC (aka Regenexx) done to knee and ski'd to tell about it? 19 minutes ago
- › Blizzard Bonafide vs Nordica Enforcer 28 minutes ago
- › 2016 / 17 Tahoe Weather, Discussion & Stoke 44 minutes ago
- › Salomon X Max 130 vs Fischer Full Fit 140 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer