Just picked up a pair of flat 777's, sweet deal, but now I have to buy some bindings. I'm 6'0", 170 lbs., 53, and I ski as agressively as my arthritic right knee will allow me. Intention is to use them on and off piste. Home mountain is Crystal south of Seattle, so sometimes heavy snow. Thanks for any advice!
Related Forum Threads
- Review: Luddite Charger Last post on 11/30/12 at 12:02pm in Member Gear Reviews
- Binding Question - Last post on 11/9/12 at 4:41am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Do I need bindings with higher din settings Last post on 10/2/12 at 11:59am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Height, Length and DIN Last post on 4/1/13 at 8:35pm in Tuning, Maintenance and Repairs
- Race plates required? Last post on 5/22/12 at 10:30am in Ski Gear Discussion
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Elan 777 Binding Recommendation
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I made my reply brief because brand/model doesn't really matter very much. There is no one binding that is best suited for Elans in general, 777s in particular, or really any other ski. If the DIN range is right and the brake fits, you're pretty good to go.
If you need a suggestion to jump start your search, I think the Look PX12 or the Rossi derivatives are great choices.
Hello all! I am not a skier, not because I wouldn't want to but because of a severe ankle injury at 18. I have found a pair of what looks to be rental skis with spademan bindings in really great condition in my Dad's basement. From the research I have read it seems like they have a bit of a cult interest. Can anyone tell me what they might be worth? You can email me at email@example.com or answer here.
Thanks for any info!!
- Elan 777 Binding Recommendation
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › First Time Buying Skis and Boots - Do It All Together? 44 minutes ago
- › 2016-2017 Four Corners (S.CO/AZ/NM) Weather Discussion 48 minutes ago
- › CO Man ordered to pay $260,000 in damages from skiing accident 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › Big Bear 2016-2017 1 hour, 24 minutes ago
- › Do I need a snow tire? 1 hour, 30 minutes ago
- › GogglePal - anyone test this universal HUD yet? 1 hour, 51 minutes ago
- › Anyone using AT All Terrain tire that's great in snow - Likes and... 2 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Basic entry level poles? 2 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › Kids Group vs Semi-Private Lesson 2 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer