post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 



I need to translate a document into US English and I was wondering if anyone out there could help me out with a couple of terminology questions.


Is there a word for a dynamic carved turn with plenty of edge... if I call it a tight carve (literal translation) would this make you think it was a shortish radius turn? It isn't necessarily - they just mean you are working the ski.


Is there a particular word for a ski that handles well, or do you just say it handles well??