The title says it all. What time do you guys think one would have to arrive to get a spot in the main parking lot? Never been up for closing day and a group of us are talking about it...
- itemArapahoe Basintagged by System, 6/4/10
Related Forum Threads
- Winter Park or Loveland Week Before Christmas? Last post on 8/30/16 at 8:03pm in General Skiing Discussion
- North American skiing after Memorial Day? Last post on 6/6/16 at 10:41am in General Skiing Discussion
- Banff or A-basin in Late April/Early May!! Last post on 5/3/16 at 3:11pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- 6 Day Trip to Breck - Worth Hitting A-Basin? Last post on 6/8/16 at 8:12pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Mother's Day at Arapahoe Basin 2016 Last post on 5/8/16 at 9:23pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/17/16
- Arapahoe Basin, CO - A PictorialLast edited: 1/5/16
- Colorado Spring Skiing: Don't Fear the AprilLast edited: 6/1/13
- In Praise of the Anti-ResortsLast edited: 5/28/13
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
A-basin closing day - what time to get in main lot?post #1 of 86/3/10 at 6:10amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 86/3/10 at 8:25pmpost #3 of 86/4/10 at 7:13amThread Starterpost #4 of 86/4/10 at 7:44ampost #5 of 86/4/10 at 9:14amThread Starterpost #6 of 86/6/10 at 3:41pm
Abasin closing day, another turn to all the heat, sweat, sunburns, melting of all things and non-stop A/C for the next several months.
The only things to get me thru are ice road truckers, mammoth and timberline.
(Houston felt like 103 according to the weather channel today and its the beginning of summer; oh boy.)post #7 of 86/6/10 at 3:56pm
- A-basin closing day - what time to get in main lot?
- Arapahoe Basin, CO - A Pictorial
- › Another What ski/size question, with a twist... 1 hour, 42 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 2 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › Help me analyse some of my turns? 2 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 2 hours, 57 minutes ago
- › FS - barely used Icelantic, Line, Elan, Salomon & Surface skis -... 3 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › Best Budget Skiing in North America? 3 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › Ski Instructor Demo: Short video of TDK skiing in St Anton 3 hours, 42 minutes ago
- › Rate my workout! 4 hours, 39 minutes ago
- › New Instructional Video: JF Beaulieu, Andreas Spittle & Nadine... 4 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › Ski Powder Highway 4 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer