The title says it all. What time do you guys think one would have to arrive to get a spot in the main parking lot? Never been up for closing day and a group of us are talking about it...
- itemArapahoe Basintagged by System, 6/4/10
Related Forum Threads
- Summit County 2/26-2/28 Last post on 3/2/17 at 3:35pm in Trip Reports
- Advice for April Skiing this Year? Last post on 3/3/17 at 8:11am in General Skiing Discussion
- Must ski lines in CO? [traveler staying at Breckenridge] Last post on 2/1/17 at 2:47pm in General Skiing Discussion
- East coaster headed west [4-day Epic Pass, lodging in Dillon, early Jan] Last post on 12/29/16 at 10:53am in General Skiing Discussion
- Winter Park or Loveland Week Before Christmas? Last post on 8/30/16 at 8:03pm in General Skiing Discussion
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- Arapahoe Basin, CO - A PictorialLast edited: 1/5/16
- Colorado Spring Skiing: Don't Fear the AprilLast edited: 6/1/13
- In Praise of the Anti-ResortsLast edited: 5/28/13
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
A-basin closing day - what time to get in main lot?post #1 of 86/3/10 at 6:10amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 86/3/10 at 8:25pmpost #3 of 86/4/10 at 7:13amThread Starterpost #4 of 86/4/10 at 7:44ampost #5 of 86/4/10 at 9:14amThread Starterpost #6 of 86/6/10 at 3:41pm
Abasin closing day, another turn to all the heat, sweat, sunburns, melting of all things and non-stop A/C for the next several months.
The only things to get me thru are ice road truckers, mammoth and timberline.
(Houston felt like 103 according to the weather channel today and its the beginning of summer; oh boy.)post #7 of 86/6/10 at 3:56pm
- A-basin closing day - what time to get in main lot?
- Arapahoe Basin, CO - A Pictorial
- › Best name for a run... 18 minutes ago
- › MA this intermediate(ish) senior skier 21 minutes ago
- › I Can't ski powder? 22 minutes ago
- › How much wax does everyone use? 29 minutes ago
- › Inside leg issue and other concerns. 35 minutes ago
- › How Long Do Skis Last? 37 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Utah weather, news, and chat 40 minutes ago
- › Rossignol SOUL 7's edge damage not warranteed 44 minutes ago
- › Anyone still ski and love vintage equipment? 49 minutes ago
- › Waxing tips and removing rust from leaving in roof box too wet? 51 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview