Any idea about the sidecut/radius/lengths?
Related Forum Threads
- WTB: Fischer Progressor 8+ or 9+, 165 CM Last post on 10/5/11 at 7:35am in WTB and PSA for Gear
- New skis (help needed) Last post on 12/12/09 at 10:27am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Is a wider ski that important Last post on 3/17/16 at 2:59pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Fischer Ranger 98ti vs Fischer Motive 95ti Last post on 2/23/16 at 7:27pm in Member Gear Reviews
- A layman’s look at the 2015 SIA demo days at Copper Last post on 9/18/15 at 3:37am in Member Gear Reviews
2011 Mid Fat Ski Reviews By Dawgcatching
Last edited: 5/25/11
- What's New with the Fischer Vacuum Boot for 2013-14Last edited: 2/5/13
- 2011 Big Mountain Ski Reviews By DawgcatchingLast edited: 4/25/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
'11 Fischer Progressorspost #1 of 105/15/10 at 4:32pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 105/16/10 at 5:23ampost #3 of 105/18/10 at 5:06pmpost #4 of 105/21/10 at 4:13pmpost #5 of 105/22/10 at 6:22amQuote:
John thanks for the response. Know anywhere we can get some more detail? Design goals? Shorter radius? Longer? Flex?
What is different about the binding.....post #6 of 105/22/10 at 6:26ampost #7 of 109/28/10 at 10:38ampost #8 of 1010/8/10 at 11:29am
I've had the chance to ski these already. It feels like the same ski as last year, but it's a bit better in the crud and doesn't "waffle" like the prior progressors did in chunky snow. I don't mean that the ski has been "sported down"; it's just more neutral in the spectrum (as opposed to being a "racer's spare time ski"). I like them!post #9 of 1012/8/10 at 6:00pmpost #10 of 1012/13/10 at 6:08am
My read on the 10 is that it's a high performance version of the 8+. Dimensions are a lot closer to the 8+ than the 9+ and rated for skill levels up to 10. I'm currently on the 8+ and find it to be a versatile eastern ski - great hard snow grip, not too stiff for fun in the bumps, and enough width for handling a bit of fresh snow and crud. I'm guessing the 10 would give up a bit of versatility in exchange for higher performance.
- '11 Fischer Progressors
- What's New with the Fischer Vacuum Boot for 2013-14
- › How to fix cracked ski edge 14 minutes ago
- › 2017 CRV with 1.5l turbo? 16 minutes ago
- › All mountain twin tip plus park ski? 21 minutes ago
- › Decision '17: Whistler or Alta/Bird? 47 minutes ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › North American snow watch 2016- snow reports needed! 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › 5-year plans for Alta and Snowbasin 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › Ski Instructor Demo: Short video of TDK skiing in St Anton 1 hour, 29 minutes ago
- › how to adjsut Rossignol Power 10C axial front binding 1 hour, 41 minutes ago
- › FS: Jackets, Hats, Gloves, & Mittens 1 hour, 59 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer