Any idea about the sidecut/radius/lengths?
Related Forum Threads
- WTB: Fischer Progressor 8+ or 9+, 165 CM Last post on 10/5/11 at 7:35am in WTB and PSA for Gear
- New skis (help needed) Last post on 12/12/09 at 10:27am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Is a wider ski that important Last post on 3/17/16 at 2:59pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Fischer Ranger 98ti vs Fischer Motive 95ti Last post on 2/23/16 at 7:27pm in Member Gear Reviews
- A layman’s look at the 2015 SIA demo days at Copper Last post on 9/18/15 at 3:37am in Member Gear Reviews
2011 Mid Fat Ski Reviews By Dawgcatching
Last edited: 5/25/11
- What's New with the Fischer Vacuum Boot for 2013-14Last edited: 2/5/13
- 2011 Big Mountain Ski Reviews By DawgcatchingLast edited: 4/25/11
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
This is the most incredibly over-the-top country-club-like resort we've been and we've skied all over USA. It's so cool I took pictures of the bathrooms! Beautifully done. Three gondolas keep...
I went to Maverick the day after a day at Big Sky and what a dramatic difference. As opposed to Big Sky's massive area (which seemed to me to ski much smaller than its size), hard skier packed...
Easily the best hill (let's not get crazy calling these mountains) in Minnesota. It's fairly spread out across four separate hills (though, I'd call them two). There's a gondola that connects the...
'11 Fischer Progressorspost #1 of 105/15/10 at 4:32pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 105/16/10 at 5:23ampost #3 of 105/18/10 at 5:06pmpost #4 of 105/21/10 at 4:13pmpost #5 of 105/22/10 at 6:22amQuote:
John thanks for the response. Know anywhere we can get some more detail? Design goals? Shorter radius? Longer? Flex?
What is different about the binding.....post #6 of 105/22/10 at 6:26ampost #7 of 109/28/10 at 10:38ampost #8 of 1010/8/10 at 11:29am
I've had the chance to ski these already. It feels like the same ski as last year, but it's a bit better in the crud and doesn't "waffle" like the prior progressors did in chunky snow. I don't mean that the ski has been "sported down"; it's just more neutral in the spectrum (as opposed to being a "racer's spare time ski"). I like them!post #9 of 1012/8/10 at 6:00pmpost #10 of 1012/13/10 at 6:08am
My read on the 10 is that it's a high performance version of the 8+. Dimensions are a lot closer to the 8+ than the 9+ and rated for skill levels up to 10. I'm currently on the 8+ and find it to be a versatile eastern ski - great hard snow grip, not too stiff for fun in the bumps, and enough width for handling a bit of fresh snow and crud. I'm guessing the 10 would give up a bit of versatility in exchange for higher performance.
- '11 Fischer Progressors
- What's New with the Fischer Vacuum Boot for 2013-14
- › Why don't more people carve? (started in "Ski Softly" thread) 1 minute ago
- › Loveland Super Session 9 minutes ago
- › 2016-2017 Four Corners (S.CO/AZ/NM) Weather Discussion 14 minutes ago
- › NYC End of Season Social Gathering 16 minutes ago
- › Yep, Another Boot Thread 17 minutes ago
- › More Retro memories???? 18 minutes ago
- › Old Farts in Fart Bags 23 minutes ago
- › 2016 / 17 Tahoe Weather, Discussion & Stoke 27 minutes ago
- › Need a VERY flexy ski for a while... 43 minutes ago
- › Should I be conservative or go for the better one? 50 minutes ago
- › Kneebinding Knee Friendly Binding by barunrm
- › Snowbird by MBrady
- › Snowbasin by MBrady
- › Maverick Mountain by Roadrash
- › Lutsen Mountains by comfortstarr
- › Tremblant by jzmtl
- › Panorama Mountain Village by Pacobillie
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by vieuxcrouton
- › Mt. Baker by jhkc
- › Manning Park Resort by davidykay
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview
- › Fan Traverse Drill
- › Complete Ski Packages - Skip the Rental Line!