- 1,171 Posts. Joined 11/2008
- Location: South Carolina
- Select All Posts By This User
- itemWhistler Blackcombtagged by System, 4/10/10
Related Forum Threads
- Decision '17: Whistler or Alta/Bird? Last post on Yesterday at 2:00 pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Kastle ski demo in Whistler Last post on 9/5/16 at 12:27pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Advice: Low Altitude Trip in March [family trip, intermediate, first big mountain] Last post on 8/24/16 at 10:08pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Travel to BC in end of Feb beginning of March Last post on 8/22/16 at 8:10pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Vail to buy Whistler/Blackcomb Last post on 10/22/16 at 4:51pm in Skiing News
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- Summer Skiing: It Doesn't Have to EndLast edited: 5/17/12
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
- Summer Skiing: It Doesn't Have to End
Whistler Canada last minute April 10-11
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Okay, less then 24 hours to departure!
Also last minute - this just came into my inbox:
The Fairmont Chateau Whistler
Nestled at the base of Blackcomb Mountain.
Apr: 1-19, 25, 26, 30
May: 1, 4-16, 23-31
...If you still haven't made arrangements for accommodations.
The Fairmont has a nice high tea service (in the Mallard), an idea for you in lieu of a ladies' lunch.
...and the Shell Coupons are valid starting 4/6, so you will be covered if you plan on using them (except Saturday).
My buddies are Mountain Hosts on the Sunday group, and you're guaranteed to have fun.
I do it every time I'm there (next trip in three weeks, and never fail to have a good time and meet interesting and fun people.
- Whistler Canada last minute April 10-11
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Where HAVE you skied? 36 minutes ago
- › see my awesome STARY electric board! 45 minutes ago
- › Japan Jan. 2017 - Looking for some planning advice/help! 50 minutes ago
- › Bode News 2 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › What Should our FEET FEEL? 2 hours, 44 minutes ago
- › Basic entry level poles? 4 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › Alberta/Eastern BC - 2016/17 4 hours, 46 minutes ago
- › Late Dec road trip, Tahoe, Sun Valley, Jackson Hole, Alta/Snowbird 4 hours, 48 minutes ago
- › First Time Buying Skis and Boots - Do It All Together? 5 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › Ski dimensions advice [2nd season in WA, bought used Solomon Scream W] 5 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer