- 1,124 Posts. Joined 2/2005
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Strategy for skiing Vail - Closing Weekend Last post on 4/25/15 at 9:48am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Spring Skiing - Vail vs. Alta vs. Something Else Last post on 1/29/15 at 12:01pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- April week w/kids: Vail-Beaver Creek & Summit County vs Aspen-Snowmass vs Alta-Snowbird, A... Last post on 4/21/14 at 11:34am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Easter skiing 2014 from April5th..Recommendations? Last post on 5/22/13 at 9:46am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Vail & Breckenridge to Re-Open Weekend 4/19/13 - 4/21/13 Last post on 4/26/13 at 12:48pm in General Skiing Discussion
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/17/16
- The Future of Jay Peak and Burke Mountain ResortLast edited: 6/15/16
- Spring Snow Base PreparationLast edited: 4/24/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
VAIL MARCH MADNESS ! - Page 2post #31 of 494/9/10 at 5:21pmThanks, Don. My best move ever on skis--worthy of a pole-spike or two!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 494/9/10 at 9:45pmThread Starter
We talked more about that special day with your husband over dinner this eve. VSP hosted a nice cookout at his place with Alta6, Betsy, segbrown, and your husband, our Uncle Louie…pictures of the day skiing along with some nice shots at dinner will show up somewhere else…but rather here I’ll add one more picture of that memorable 4/06/2007 event at Vail.post #33 of 494/10/10 at 7:18ampost #34 of 494/10/10 at 7:22ampost #35 of 494/10/10 at 7:29ampost #36 of 494/10/10 at 7:57amThread Starter
LOL. Yes, UL and Alta6 make a handsome pair but nothing SugarCube has to worry about me thinks.
Alta6 just picked up Betsy and they’re heading over to meet Uncle Louie, Mr. Vertical and I think RachelV at the Beav today. It will be a blue bird day in store for the gang the day before Beaver Creek closes. There's a bunch of new pics from Vail etc since you’ve headed home Baz. VSP was showing a bunch of these pictures he captured at dinner just last night...
With Beaver Creek as a backdrop from VSP's house; VSP, Betsy, me, Uncle Louie and Alta6:post #37 of 494/10/10 at 1:42pmQuote:
No, but it matches my son's:
(Hmmm, maybe that's kind of creepy in this context ....)post #38 of 494/12/10 at 1:15pmpost #39 of 494/12/10 at 2:45pmpost #40 of 494/12/10 at 8:59pmThread Starterpost #41 of 494/12/10 at 9:33pmpost #42 of 494/13/10 at 2:39am
wheee is skier_j's signature, and whenever I use it I give him credit.post #43 of 494/13/10 at 5:21ampost #44 of 494/13/10 at 7:46ampost #45 of 494/13/10 at 7:59ampost #46 of 494/13/10 at 8:03ampost #47 of 494/15/10 at 1:02ampost #48 of 494/15/10 at 5:59pm
- VAIL MARCH MADNESS !
- The Future of Jay Peak and Burke Mountain Resort
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 18 seconds ago
- › Demo bindings 17 minutes ago
- › Telluride March 11-18 2017 24 minutes ago
- › Big Bear 2016-2017 34 minutes ago
- › Christmas cancelled, trip moved to mid-Feb. Suggestions please? 38 minutes ago
- › Big Sky 2016-2017 1 hour, 24 minutes ago
- › Ski dimensions advice [2nd season in WA, bought used Solomon Scream W] 1 hour, 39 minutes ago
- › "The only people who want to carve any more..." 1 hour, 52 minutes ago
- › Ski size question 1 hour, 59 minutes ago
- › All mountain twin tip plus park ski? 2 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer