- 1,124 Posts. Joined 2/2005
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Conditions + resort advice - Late March 2017 Last post on 3/13/17 at 5:12pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Vail / BC / Copper for Family Trip Mid-April Last post on 2/19/17 at 5:00pm in Family Skiing Discussions
- Strategy for skiing Vail - Closing Weekend Last post on 4/25/15 at 9:48am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Spring Skiing - Vail vs. Alta vs. Something Else Last post on 1/29/15 at 12:01pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- April week w/kids: Vail-Beaver Creek & Summit County vs Aspen-Snowmass vs Alta-Snowbird, A... Last post on 4/21/14 at 11:34am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
EpicSki Interview with Patrick Torsell of Ski Cooper: Part 2
Last edited: 1/20/17
- 2016/17 Multi-Pass OptionsLast edited: 10/24/16
- The Future of Jay Peak and Burke Mountain ResortLast edited: 6/15/16
- Spring Snow Base PreparationLast edited: 4/24/11
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
VAIL MARCH MADNESS ! - Page 2post #31 of 494/9/10 at 5:21pmThanks, Don. My best move ever on skis--worthy of a pole-spike or two!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 494/9/10 at 9:45pmThread Starter
We talked more about that special day with your husband over dinner this eve. VSP hosted a nice cookout at his place with Alta6, Betsy, segbrown, and your husband, our Uncle Louie…pictures of the day skiing along with some nice shots at dinner will show up somewhere else…but rather here I’ll add one more picture of that memorable 4/06/2007 event at Vail.post #33 of 494/10/10 at 7:18ampost #34 of 494/10/10 at 7:22ampost #35 of 494/10/10 at 7:29ampost #36 of 494/10/10 at 7:57amThread Starter
LOL. Yes, UL and Alta6 make a handsome pair but nothing SugarCube has to worry about me thinks.
Alta6 just picked up Betsy and they’re heading over to meet Uncle Louie, Mr. Vertical and I think RachelV at the Beav today. It will be a blue bird day in store for the gang the day before Beaver Creek closes. There's a bunch of new pics from Vail etc since you’ve headed home Baz. VSP was showing a bunch of these pictures he captured at dinner just last night...
With Beaver Creek as a backdrop from VSP's house; VSP, Betsy, me, Uncle Louie and Alta6:post #37 of 494/10/10 at 1:42pmQuote:
No, but it matches my son's:
(Hmmm, maybe that's kind of creepy in this context ....)post #38 of 494/12/10 at 1:15pmpost #39 of 494/12/10 at 2:45pmpost #40 of 494/12/10 at 8:59pmThread Starterpost #41 of 494/12/10 at 9:33pmpost #42 of 494/13/10 at 2:39am
wheee is skier_j's signature, and whenever I use it I give him credit.post #43 of 494/13/10 at 5:21ampost #44 of 494/13/10 at 7:46ampost #45 of 494/13/10 at 7:59ampost #46 of 494/13/10 at 8:03ampost #47 of 494/15/10 at 1:02ampost #48 of 494/15/10 at 5:59pm
- VAIL MARCH MADNESS !
- 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Enforcer 93 vs. Kore 93 15 minutes ago
- › Semantics 28 minutes ago
- › Skier dies in accident at Hunter Mountain 41 minutes ago
- › Dalbello Viper 120 ID, size 27.5, new 41 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 51 minutes ago
- › I want to taste the Kastle Kool-Aid but... 52 minutes ago
- › My Excellent Toe Surgery Adventure - Hallux Rigidus, Plate/Screw... 53 minutes ago
- › Right Foot 57 minutes ago
- › MA my bump skiing 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › rossignol e88 vs atomic blackeye ti 2016 [intermediate in Australia] 1 hour, 25 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview