EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › EpicSki Community › Trip Reports  › same old same old
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

same old same old

post #1 of 12
Thread Starter 
 Stowe first.

my buddy from Pa(pasucks) came up today showed him around a bit. Some grooming zooming over on spruce then a hike to the top of vermont with some fun skiing on the way down. His legs were cooked than me and epic skied some mank that was pretty much dumb. 

Hikin up form the gondi



toppin out


Jeff is Irish, and its the day after Saint Patty Day so he could barely stand up.


this view never gets old


hey barking bears bring your SL skis and ski this with me! Its on spruce peak so it must be easy.


slurpie skiing 


Jeff skied this quite well





bushwackerin

 MRG tomorrow for some bumped up tree goodness.
 
post #2 of 12
I really look forward to your common Stowe bc TRs. And this one delivered again!
post #3 of 12
Looks like your snow is cooking fast.  Where are the pics of Erik?
post #4 of 12
Is that your buddy that I met when we skied together?
post #5 of 12
 Nice TR BW, thanks for sharing...
post #6 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie-Rich View Post

Is that your buddy that I met when we skied together?

Yes.  Thats me.
post #7 of 12
Hope you had better rest this time out!

We were all falling asleep that day at Hunter...but it was a good day nonetheless.
post #8 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirquerider View Post

Looks like your snow is cooking fast.  Where are the pics of Erik?

I'd have to slow down.
post #9 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by epic View Post




I'd have to slow down.

yep and you dont

if you end up in one of my TRs your most likely slower than me. once I have ahelmet cam then I can chase erik around. I am sure erik takes me to horrid snow just to hurt me feet than wails on me for a couple runs.
post #10 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by BushwackerinPA View Post




yep and you dont

if you end up in one of my TRs your most likely slower than me. once I have ahelmet cam then I can chase erik around. I am sure erik takes me to horrid snow just to hurt me feet than wails on me for a couple runs.

 
Nope, I'm way radder!
post #11 of 12
PaSucks has awesome skis.  I have a pair of those in 191 and they rock.
post #12 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohansson View Post

PaSucks has awesome skis.  I have a pair of those in 191 and they rock.

I like them now but in the bottomless slush there are better choices!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Trip Reports
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › EpicSki Community › Trip Reports  › same old same old