I saw this when it came out. I thought it was hilarious! It helped I was just at Fernie a couple weeks earlier. Also casting Crispin Glover in another Time Traveling movie is genius.
Related Forum Threads
- EP 3: See you next Season Last post on 5/12/12 at 8:05pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Walls of freedom, any one remember this film? Last post on 1/4/12 at 11:03am in General Skiing Discussion
- Porn alert! Light the wick Last post on 11/12/10 at 12:14pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Edge of Never Ski Movie Barges Into The Mainstream Last post on 3/23/10 at 11:37am in General Skiing Discussion
- 1 week ski holiday in western Canada/US suggestions (not Whistler) ? Last post on 10/14/16 at 12:09pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
"Hot Tub Time Machine" - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Alright, even sober it has some funny moments. Time travel movies are never air tight or even remotely believable but it's a feaking movie right?
I went ahead and burned it from the PVR to a disk and printed out cover art. This is now sitting on the shelf right next to "Hot Dog The Movie"
Uh....what? I skied 17 different mountains this year and Fernie was the best one!
I actually prefer the older, run down, "rustic" ski areas. I don't mind a slow chair with no lines as long as keeps moving and doesn't break down a lot. I'd rather have an old fashioned mountian to myself than share a brand new one with 10.000 others.
I like Fernie too. I lived there for three years. The founder of the resort will be the first to point out that the hype about "the next Whistler" never happened, and hopefully, never will.
Watched it this weekend: immediately burned it to my laptop Hd for viewing for the trip down to Chile. This is a great movie. like Lars, we laughed the whole movie, I loved the cameo by Chevy. I have to agree with TC, it was definitely a bit of Bachelor party in there, thought it had more of the "ski school" vibe going.... Just fun.
We loved the ski scene, I swore I saw Phil in his sweater????? We also loved the whole "when's the arm coming off" thing....
Go get this film for the library. It's a keeper.... how bad can it be, it's got skiing, breasts and 80's music......?
This FTW!..... Can i re-quote this all winter in any post when appropriate??
- "Hot Tub Time Machine"
- › 5-year plans for Alta and Snowbasin 39 minutes ago
- › Atomic XT discussion (video) 51 minutes ago
- › New brand. Stellar equipment 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- › New Instructional Video: JF Beaulieu, Andreas Spettel & Nadine... 1 hour, 33 minutes ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 1 hour, 54 minutes ago
- › Travel Agent t that specializes in Europe 1 hour, 57 minutes ago
- › Recommendation allmountain skis [to replace Armada TST] 2 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 3 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › Demo bindings 4 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › Telluride March 11-18 2017 4 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer