I saw this when it came out. I thought it was hilarious! It helped I was just at Fernie a couple weeks earlier. Also casting Crispin Glover in another Time Traveling movie is genius.
Related Forum Threads
- EP 3: See you next Season Last post on 5/12/12 at 8:05pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Walls of freedom, any one remember this film? Last post on 1/4/12 at 11:03am in General Skiing Discussion
- Porn alert! Light the wick Last post on 11/12/10 at 12:14pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Edge of Never Ski Movie Barges Into The Mainstream Last post on 3/23/10 at 11:37am in General Skiing Discussion
- Castle or Fernie (on a weekend) Last post on 2/13/17 at 2:15pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
"Hot Tub Time Machine" - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Alright, even sober it has some funny moments. Time travel movies are never air tight or even remotely believable but it's a feaking movie right?
I went ahead and burned it from the PVR to a disk and printed out cover art. This is now sitting on the shelf right next to "Hot Dog The Movie"
Uh....what? I skied 17 different mountains this year and Fernie was the best one!
I actually prefer the older, run down, "rustic" ski areas. I don't mind a slow chair with no lines as long as keeps moving and doesn't break down a lot. I'd rather have an old fashioned mountian to myself than share a brand new one with 10.000 others.
I like Fernie too. I lived there for three years. The founder of the resort will be the first to point out that the hype about "the next Whistler" never happened, and hopefully, never will.
Watched it this weekend: immediately burned it to my laptop Hd for viewing for the trip down to Chile. This is a great movie. like Lars, we laughed the whole movie, I loved the cameo by Chevy. I have to agree with TC, it was definitely a bit of Bachelor party in there, thought it had more of the "ski school" vibe going.... Just fun.
We loved the ski scene, I swore I saw Phil in his sweater????? We also loved the whole "when's the arm coming off" thing....
Go get this film for the library. It's a keeper.... how bad can it be, it's got skiing, breasts and 80's music......?
This FTW!..... Can i re-quote this all winter in any post when appropriate??
- "Hot Tub Time Machine"
- › NYC End of Season Social Gathering 1 minute ago
- › I bought new skis and they feel soooo heavy! 6 minutes ago
- › Skier dies in accident at Hunter Mountain 9 minutes ago
- › Big Bear 2016-2017 10 minutes ago
- › Early 2018 Gathering Thread 12 minutes ago
- › How do I screw bindings on Stockli speedplates? 21 minutes ago
- › 2016 / 17 Tahoe Weather, Discussion & Stoke 23 minutes ago
- › lessons around Tahoe... 27 minutes ago
- › Good enough goggles for less than $100???? 32 minutes ago
- › Waxing tips and removing rust from leaving in roof box too wet? 36 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview