I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good ski jacket for me. It might be a odd thing to ask for, but I´ve been browsing in shops a lot recently and I have been unable to find a jacket that fulfills my criteria and suits me in other ways as well.
I´m 34yr old male, usually don´t ski in temps much below 15°F and sometimes in wet conditions.
Things I want that jacket to have:
- Armpit zips for venting
- Removable hood (or no hood at all)
- Cuffs with thumbholes
- An attached thin ski hood to wear under helmet (that folds into collar)
- Red in color (or other high visibility color, I like to be seen when skiing, for safety not egoistic reasons)
- skipass-pocket on left arm/left side
- A google/sunglass pocket and attached google wipe would be nice but not necessary. -Price: well.....a good value.
If any of you own a jacket that fulfills this criteria and you´re happy with and could recommend to me, I´d really appreciate it.