EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › On the Snow (Skiing Forums) › General Skiing Discussion › Lindsey Vonn in SI Swimsuit Edition
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Lindsey Vonn in SI Swimsuit Edition

post #1 of 25
Thread Starter 
Just wondering if anyone had seen the pictures online, or in the magazine? And what do you think of it?
Personally, I think she looks great, and Thomas is a very lucky man indeed.

mike
post #2 of 25
post #3 of 25
post #4 of 25
Next Go Daddy Girl?
post #5 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by crgildart View Post

Next Go Daddy Girl?

I hope not those commercials are so pathetic its annoying. Plus Vonn doesn't have the publicity of Danica.
post #6 of 25
The US Olympic Committee moved in upstairs from my office and I let them know how much of a thrill it would be if I could meet Lindsey.  We'll see if I get lucky enough to cross paths with the golden girl!
Edited by Beric in Whistler - 2/9/10 at 9:19pm
post #7 of 25
Great skier....but does nothing for me looks wise.  Surprisingly undefined legs (not to mention the rest of her).  Fat in the face.

Look at the painted soccer girls also on that site.....thats more like it.
post #8 of 25
RR you have to be kidding!!
LV Undefined?  I call that lean and athletic!

Lindsey Vonn was photographed by Tom Ryan in Whistler Blackcomb, British Columbia, Canada. Swimsuit by Swimsuit by Kushcush..Lindsey Vonn was photographed by Tom Ryan in Whistler Blackcomb, British Columbia, Canada. Swimsuit by Swimsuit by Kushcush..
post #9 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie-Rich View Post

Great skier....but does nothing for me looks wise.  Surprisingly undefined legs (not to mention the rest of her).  Fat in the face.

Look at the painted soccer girls also on that site.....thats more like it.

Ya, so, Richie? You gonna throw her out of bed?

She certainly pushes my buttons. Plus, she can ski.
post #10 of 25
C'mon Richie-you're just pissed because you'd totally get "girled" every time you skied with her!
post #11 of 25
 Would Richie would throw her out of the bed for waxing? I think yes. 
post #12 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by juhocha View Post

im thinking lacy looks better in the mag 

Lindsey has a much prettier face. Lacy is looking a bit wrinkled at her young age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylrwnzl View Post
I hope not those commercials are so pathetic its annoying. Plus Vonn doesn't have the publicity of Danica.

She soon will have even more fame and publicity than Danica. And she comes across as more approachable, and genuinely nicer that Danica ever has.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie-Rich View Post
Great skier....but does nothing for me looks wise.  Surprisingly undefined legs (not to mention the rest of her).  Fat in the face. 
For undefined legs, they are certainly strong enough to push Bode's skis. Let alone crush any one of us mere mortals.
And remeber that if one has a little roundness in their face, that they are most likely to look younger and more youthful in their latter years. (As told to me by a world class skincare and makeup artist.) She'll retain those looks much later in life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John V. View Post
C'mon Richie-you're just pissed because you'd totally get "girled" every time you skied with her!
And who among us would really mind getting "girled" by her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philpug View Post
Would Richie would throw her out of the bed for waxing? I think yes. 

And he probably wouldn't even regret it in the morning either.

As for me. I'd let Lindsey eat crackers in bed anytime.

Mike
post #13 of 25
How would they say it in Wayne's World: she's a total babe.

Blondes on the mountain can be like a meteor. They burn bright and beautiful, but in a very brief flash.

Women distribute fat and muscle differently in the quads than men, so strength may not always be marked by cuts and angles. Some strong athletes have a lot of bulk, some don't. But really, I'm just running with someone's tongue in cheek.
post #14 of 25
I understand what RR is saying,, he would rather a hairy, bulging thighed woman,,,,,,,

LV rocks, shes a smart business woman, its all good now and she just needs to secure her future. My guess is if she can walk off with at least 1 gold, she retires. Cleans house with endorsements and such.  Smart woman,,  BTW- she's very hot.  Anyone see the 30 minute interview/bio thing on her on Universal channel? 



GREGMERZ just asked to post this---  RR, she's going to the games, you're not..... nuff' said..
post #15 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finndog View Post



GREGMERZ just asked to post this---  RR, she's going to the games, you're not..... nuff' said..


 I had a boss that used to say..

"there are two types of people in the world, people that sign the checks on the front and people that sign them on the back"  

translate to ski-speak....

"There are two types of skiers in the world, people that are paid to ski and people that pay to ski"

Which one is Lindsey and which one is Richie? 
post #16 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctskierguy View Post




She soon will have even more fame and publicity than Danica. And she comes across as more approachable, and genuinely nicer that Danica ever has.

 
pretty sure alpine racing stars wont become more famed and publicized than nascar stars. think jeff gordon vs bode miller. or any of the other nascar legends vs american "ski racing legends"

besides if she doesnt medal again this year because of her little shinbang then in the eyes of the american public she will be nothing because they only perceive the olympics as the test for skiers, despite the fact that winning world cups back to back is harder.
post #17 of 25
Like I said great skier, but looks wise...meh...

Now this is hot (muscular, lean, well defined, but not masculine):

Moats:
FÉVRIER 2004


Best well known example (but not a pro skier), Beil......damn this girl is hot.

Jessica Biel athletic body

If I were in the market, and Vonn wasn't who she is, probably wouldnt give her a second look.   But maybe she looks better in person though, some people just dont look great in pics and vise versa.
post #18 of 25
 Richie, JYHO and YMMV?
post #19 of 25
 I wish I had shoulders and biceps like Beil, but I think my quads are a little better.
post #20 of 25

I wasn't a fan of the frilly white bikini bottom.  looks like she didn't trim for a while and then went skiing.

post #21 of 25
Am I the only one who thinks Beil looks a bit too much like a man with that muscular of arms/shoulders?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie-Rich View Post

Like I said great skier, but looks wise...meh...

Now this is hot (muscular, lean, well defined, but not masculine):

Moats:
FÉVRIER 2004


Best well known example (but not a pro skier), Beil......damn this girl is hot.

Jessica Biel athletic body

If I were in the market, and Vonn wasn't who she is, probably wouldnt give her a second look.   But maybe she looks better in person though, some people just dont look great in pics and vise versa.
post #22 of 25
Quote:
For undefined legs, they are certainly strong enough to push Bode's skis.
 
Those magazine images are photoshopped to death. Arms, legs, butts, boobs, everything's reshaped or retouched. So who knows what her legs really look like.
post #23 of 25
OMG, I can't believe this crap. She rocks, she's in incredible shape, she's an elite athlete, she has to train and build muscle (and that's muscle RR) what do you want?  This is not about some kind of Girls Gone Wild downhill Chick-- No thank you, Give me a woman who is in that kind of shape (and btw, my wfes in great shape) and you can keep your waifs! I am not intimidated by a strong woman who can outski me on her worst day! 
post #24 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by juhocha View Post

pretty sure alpine racing stars wont become more famed and publicized than nascar stars. think jeff gordon vs bode miller. or any of the other nascar legends vs american "ski racing legends"

 


Who is Jeff Gordon & what is nascar?

lindsey-vonn.jpg

JF
post #25 of 25
 Lindsey so rocks. She looks great. I like her in spandex..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Skiing Discussion
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › On the Snow (Skiing Forums) › General Skiing Discussion › Lindsey Vonn in SI Swimsuit Edition