Related Forum Threads
- Utah Gathering 2014 Trip Report Last post on 7/28/14 at 7:50pm in Trip Reports
- 2016-17 Utah weather, news, and chat Last post on Today at 9:18 pm in General Skiing Discussion
- 2014-2015 Utah Weather Discussion Last post on 8/16/15 at 2:50pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Need help with a late March trip - Big Sky/SLC Last post on 2/18/14 at 2:06pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Utah where to ski next few days lift tickets, 3 weeks in Utah for family of 5 Last post on 12/20/13 at 10:09pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- EpicSki Interview with Tim EastleyLast edited: 12/19/16
- Alta - An Unofficial GuideLast edited: 10/23/13
- Snowbird Unofficial GuideLast edited: 11/7/15
- Snowbasin, UT Unofficial GuideLast edited: 4/8/14
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
2010 Epicski Gathering Trip Report Thread - Page 5post #121 of 1239/29/10 at 3:28pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #122 of 1239/29/10 at 3:37pmThread Starterpost #123 of 12311/26/10 at 7:33am
This thread is helping my post-Turkey thirst for Snowbasin. Two of my buddiesand I will be skiing Snowbasin from January 26-30.
I thought that if any Bears are in town and would like to "do-it-again", we would like to see ya there.
While my one bud, who is a Bear, calls Snowbasin his home mountain, and my other bud has been there, I am the newbie on this trip.
We may opt for a day of cat skiing as well.
Looking forward to ALL the Snowbasin has to offer. The pics here are raising my stoke!!!
- 2010 Epicski Gathering Trip Report Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- EpicSki Interview with Tim Eastley
- › 2016 / 17 Tahoe Weather, Discussion & Stoke 32 minutes ago
- › lessons around Tahoe... 32 minutes ago
- › Pondering a new bike (but I really shouldn't ... but hey, summer... 48 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 55 minutes ago
- › NYC End of Season Social Gathering 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Utah weather, news, and chat 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › Mountains that offer skiing and mountain biking 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › My 2nd annual Banff trip: March 9 – 11, 2017 1 hour, 35 minutes ago
- › More Retro memories???? 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
- › The Season of Pow - China, Xinjiang Trip Report 1 hour, 59 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview