Related Forum Threads
- Utah Gathering 2014 Trip Report Last post on 7/28/14 at 7:50pm in Trip Reports
- 2016-17 Utah weather, news, and chat Last post on Today at 5:44 pm in General Skiing Discussion
- 2014-2015 Utah Weather Discussion Last post on 8/16/15 at 2:50pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Need help with a late March trip - Big Sky/SLC Last post on 2/18/14 at 2:06pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Utah where to ski next few days lift tickets, 3 weeks in Utah for family of 5 Last post on 12/20/13 at 10:09pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- Alta - An Unofficial GuideLast edited: 10/23/13
- Snowbird Unofficial GuideLast edited: 11/7/15
- Snowbasin, UT Unofficial GuideLast edited: 4/8/14
- Snowbasin Guide To Skiing SnowbasinLast edited: 4/26/11
Flumserberg is a nice day trip ski resort about an hour train ride from Zurich (or drive). I skied here as a midweek season pass holder for a couple of seasons. Midweek it has small lift lines,...
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
2010 Epicski Gathering Trip Report Thread - Page 5post #121 of 1239/29/10 at 3:28pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #122 of 1239/29/10 at 3:37pmThread Starterpost #123 of 12311/26/10 at 7:33am
This thread is helping my post-Turkey thirst for Snowbasin. Two of my buddiesand I will be skiing Snowbasin from January 26-30.
I thought that if any Bears are in town and would like to "do-it-again", we would like to see ya there.
While my one bud, who is a Bear, calls Snowbasin his home mountain, and my other bud has been there, I am the newbie on this trip.
We may opt for a day of cat skiing as well.
Looking forward to ALL the Snowbasin has to offer. The pics here are raising my stoke!!!
- 2010 Epicski Gathering Trip Report Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Alta - An Unofficial Guide
- › Intuition liners to replace my Hotronics? 40 seconds ago
- › FS:New 2016 Lifjell Anorak from Bergans of Norway; XL 1 minute ago
- › What can we expect when changing from Center mount to Rear Factory... 5 minutes ago
- › What changes can we expect from switching from Center mount to rear... 9 minutes ago
- › Resource list discussion thread 1 - books. 10 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 14 minutes ago
- › Recommend a pow ski that's actually good in chopped up snow??? 16 minutes ago
- › 2016-2017 Four Corners (S.CO/AZ/NM) Weather Discussion 18 minutes ago
- › 2016/17 PNW thread: news, weather, anecdotes, history, gossip and... 18 minutes ago
- › The Narrower Stance? 19 minutes ago
- › Flumserberg by willyofoz
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › 2017 K2 iKonic 85 Ti Review
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues