EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Off-Season Sports & The Lighter Side › Cycling › Ladies, be careful.....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ladies, be careful.....

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 
when choosing the color of your bike seat.

post #2 of 11

priceless advice.....

post #3 of 11

I know we're supposed to be looking at the seat, but did anyone notice the fork?

post #4 of 11

Is that Lady Gaga???

post #5 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by epic View Post

I know we're supposed to be looking at the seat, but did anyone notice the fork?


I know that's not a Lefty, so where's the other side???

post #6 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by volklgirl View Post




I know that's not a Lefty, so where's the other side???


Hmmm. Interesting. 

post #7 of 11

Quote:

Originally Posted by volklgirl View Post
I know that's not a Lefty, so where's the other side???


Of course it's not Lefty... It's Righty. Lefty is most likely TM of Cannondale, so they had to choose right side

post #8 of 11

Rio, the main site this backs into is a "Ice chewing fetish" site.... www.icechewing.com

 

anything you care to discuss???? 

post #9 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by volklgirl View Post




I know that's not a Lefty, so where's the other side???


obvisous mistake of the photochop.

post #10 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finndog View Post

Rio, the main site this backs into is a "Ice chewing fetish" site.... www.icechewing.com

 

anything you care to discuss???? 


I was sent this picture by a 40-something former career lady who became a stay-at-home mother about 5 years ago.  I'll have to ask her how she's coping with that decision.

post #11 of 11



Quote:
Originally Posted by Rio View Post




I was sent this picture by a 40-something former career lady who became a stay-at-home mother about 5 years ago.  I'll have to ask her how she's coping with that decision.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Cycling
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Off-Season Sports & The Lighter Side › Cycling › Ladies, be careful.....