- 6 Posts. Joined 12/2009
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- The cost of terrain parks and the future of man made terrain Last post on 4/16/13 at 12:59pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Twin tip that are not twin tips? Last post on 11/15/12 at 10:34am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Learning 360's Last post on 4/20/12 at 5:45am in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- what is the cheapest park ski? Last post on 4/10/12 at 11:18am in Ski Gear Discussion
- stanston K-10 Last post on 3/2/13 at 8:48pm in Ski Gear Discussion
EpicSki Interview with Tim Eastley
Last edited: 12/19/16
- Terrain Park SafetyLast edited: 4/27/11
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
- Terrain Park Safety
Armada El Rey vs. Salomon Suspect
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I haven't skied the Salomon's but I do Like my el rays. So far they are soild through one season. I don't ride park much but they have handled well for me outside the park. They are a little weak in the trees but once you learn their weakness and how to compensate it they are worth the cheap $400 price tag on them...
- Armada El Rey vs. Salomon Suspect
- › 105-110 powder ski that can handle ice 10 minutes ago
- › MA this intermediate(ish) senior skier 14 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 17 minutes ago
- › Best name for a run... 25 minutes ago
- › Skis you can't or won't part with 33 minutes ago
- › Lech am Arlberg, March 3rd-11th 40 minutes ago
- › Aspen end of March?? 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › The 2017 Oregon Ski Safari : 60 years old. 50 years of skiing... 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › FS: Dynastar Speed Omeglass SL WC with PX15 Bindings - 155 cm 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › Not sure if my liner is packed out, boot's flex too soft, or I'm... 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview