- 6 Posts. Joined 12/2009
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- The cost of terrain parks and the future of man made terrain Last post on 4/16/13 at 12:59pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Twin tip that are not twin tips? Last post on 11/15/12 at 10:34am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Learning 360's Last post on 4/20/12 at 5:45am in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- what is the cheapest park ski? Last post on 4/10/12 at 11:18am in Ski Gear Discussion
- stanston K-10 Last post on 3/2/13 at 8:48pm in Ski Gear Discussion
Flumserberg is a nice day trip ski resort about an hour train ride from Zurich (or drive). I skied here as a midweek season pass holder for a couple of seasons. Midweek it has small lift lines,...
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
Armada El Rey vs. Salomon Suspect
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I haven't skied the Salomon's but I do Like my el rays. So far they are soild through one season. I don't ride park much but they have handled well for me outside the park. They are a little weak in the trees but once you learn their weakness and how to compensate it they are worth the cheap $400 price tag on them...
- Armada El Rey vs. Salomon Suspect
- › 2016: 1, 2, or 3 ski quiver? 2 minutes ago
- › East Coast Christmas week? Want to try a resort in the east. 10 minutes ago
- › This could be the year to visit Revelstoke 21 minutes ago
- › Wachusett Conditions and get togethers 24 minutes ago
- › The Barriers To Good Skiing 26 minutes ago
- › Jay Peak and Stowe MLK weekend 44 minutes ago
- › The 2017 Oregon Ski Safari : 60 years old. 50 years of skiing... 45 minutes ago
- › Colorado Dec 16-23.. Time to change plans ?? 45 minutes ago
- › Quadriceps Tendon Rupture, Repair and Rehab 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › Moderate low risk backcountry tours in the Uinta or Wasatch? 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › Flumserberg by willyofoz
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › 2017 K2 iKonic 85 Ti Review
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues