1. We admitted we were powerless over skiing - that our lives had become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that a powder day greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of the ski shop manager as we understood Him.
4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of our quiver.
5. Queried to search engines, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our skiing needs.
6. Were entirely ready to have eBay remove all these defects of quiver gaps.
7. Humbly asked Craigslist to remove our shortcomings.
8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to buys skis for them all and take them skiing.
9. Took such people skiing wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
10. Continued to take quiver inventory and when we were missing something promptly added it.
11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with The Ski God as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the quiver to carry that out.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to Bears and to practice these principles in all our affairs.
- 21,987 Posts. Joined 12/2007
- Location: The Bull City
- Select All Posts By This User