Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTravel Tipstagged by System, 1/22/13
Related Forum Threads
- Soft shell vs hard shell travel case Last post on Today at 2:09 pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Ski Bags: Sportube vs Transpack and Hard vs Soft Last post on 11/30/16 at 3:38pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Frontier Airlines and Ski Bags Last post on 11/8/16 at 6:56am in General Skiing Discussion
- Ski boot Backpack Last post on 11/8/16 at 9:53am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Dakine concourse double ski bag Last post on 5/31/16 at 5:18pm in Ski Gear Discussion
Flumserberg is a nice day trip ski resort about an hour train ride from Zurich (or drive). I skied here as a midweek season pass holder for a couple of seasons. Midweek it has small lift lines,...
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
ski boots on plane flights [A Beginner Zone thread] - Page 5
- ski boots on plane flights [A Beginner Zone thread]
Currently, there are 1980 Active Users (162 Members and 1818 Guests)
- › if you were to have just one pair of skis...which ones and why? 1 minute ago
- › 2016/17 PNW thread: news, weather, anecdotes, history, gossip and... 41 minutes ago
- › 2016-2017 Four Corners (S.CO/AZ/NM) Weather Discussion 46 minutes ago
- › Newbie needs advice for good all-inclusive resort with fun... 49 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › 2016: your 1, 2, or 3 ski quiver 1 hour, 32 minutes ago
- › Tips for beginners over 40 or 50 or . . . 1 hour, 35 minutes ago
- › Mammoth Mountain for 2016-2017 1 hour, 38 minutes ago
- › Boot alignment Poll 1 hour, 44 minutes ago
- › Moderate low risk backcountry tours in the Uinta or Wasatch? 1 hour, 59 minutes ago
- › Flumserberg by willyofoz
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › 2017 K2 iKonic 85 Ti Review
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues