What can I do about the chatter?
1. manage the pressure to the outside ski more? 80/20 90/10 -^
2. manage the pressure to be more even between both skis? 70/30 60/40
3. manage the pressure overall by progressively flexing more?
4. manage the pressure by progessively un-edging earlier in the turn?
5. angulate the ankles and knees more? Platform angle < 90.
6. angulate more to increase edging?
7. play with any and all of the above until it stops.
8. Hey, learn to live and love chatter.
My intuition is a combination of #2, 3 and 4.
I assume that only the outside ski is chattering, this is what would happen to me,
Or course, I ultimately resolved chatter by swicthing to expert skis, I have yet to make those chatter.
If I do, my intuition will be to flex my legs every so more, un edge early and spread load on both skis.
I must note the vast amount of information in this thread!