Look here buddy, you scum sucking bag of filth, CO is THE BEST!!!
(I know that's what you're looking for, so there ya go.)
Originally Posted by MJB
What's there to like about them?
1. The best ski mountains, Jackson, AltaBird, and Taos, are in neighboring states.
2. Denver is just a big nasty city - call it the Houston of the Rockies.
3. Their famous beer is nothing but watered down donkey piss.
4. The Broncos, Rockies and CU Buffherders are a bunch of losers.
I've tried to like them but there is nothing about them to like.
what's there to like about them? I would say they are really progressive
(see south park - smug alert), and want to be part of the solution, not part of the problem (my eyes are closed). THAINKS! - on a side note, they do this while being really, really nice instead of uppity. as an example, when i got a new dog, i went into a boulder dog store and asked what they recommended for my new pup. the lady at the store said, "well, here at bluh bluh bluh, we like to make the dogs part of the decision making PRAAAHH-cess, so we recommend that you put a little bit of this, this and this in front of them, then they can choose which one they like, and through about 15 different sittings you can really narrow it dooOWWWN." I had a very hard time not laughing, but instead of saying that an thinking we should buy 200 different kinds of food, they gave us about a month worth of dog food samples to try and help. i told them thank you and that my dog eats poop so i doubt all those steps would be necessary, but i will take it under consideration. then they told us about something that you can feed your dog to make them stop. i said, you mean you have 20 different kinds of food for my dog, AND you stock something that can make my dog think that poop tastes worse than it does? hmm...
1. It's tough to beat Vail, period. (please don't turn this into a discussion about how it's overrated, see the thread i started asking why if you want to.)
2. Denver is a nasty city compared to what? I honestly don't KNOW it that well, but it's better than a lot of big cities, at least for its relativity to other good things. Houston REALLY is the armpit of america, next to all of new jersey and all of Ohio.
3. Anyone who says their beer is anything below mediocre has not had breckenridge brewery's 471 small batch IPA. If you are going to go test my taste buds for beer after this, and can't believe how good this beer is and how strong it is at the same time once you've had it, and want another recommendation for the best beer ever, and good luck finding it, my favorite beer of all time is Stone Brewery (out of San Diego) makes (made) a beer as a part of their 12 year vertical epic series, and the one from 8-8-2008 is OUT OF THIS WORLD. Even the head is a treat.
4. I'm a Cowboys, San Fran Giants, San Jose Sharks, and U of A Wildcats fan, so good luck getting me to defend those other fools.