EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › On the Snow (Skiing Forums) › General Skiing Discussion › Jonny Moseley likes EpicSki!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Jonny Moseley likes EpicSki!!

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 
Not too sure if folks here are fans of Jonny Moseley at all, but I headed down to a great ski show in San Jose, CA over the weekend and Jonny Moseley was there with Squaw Valley. When I talked to him and said EpicSki, he jumped in and said, "oh yeah, I know Epic. It's a great forum - very cool community."

I thought that was pretty awesome.
Jonny Moseley with Dan Gill at the snow show in San Jose, CA
post #2 of 11
Cool, welcome Jonny.  Register and become a part of the community if you have not do so already.
post #3 of 11
I'm gonna have home made rolls with dinner tonight in honor of Jonny.
post #4 of 11
I thought this was awesome!

post #5 of 11
Seriously though, that is cool.  JM is my hero
post #6 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurel Hill Crazie View Post

Cool, welcome Jonny.  Register and become a part of the community if you have not do so already.
Shoot, my cover has been blown
post #7 of 11
post #8 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesj View Post

I'm gonna have home made rolls with dinner tonight in honor of Jonny.
Hahha, well put. We'll have to see if we can get him online to say a quick hey to the Epic crew!
post #9 of 11
Hah, awesome! Great pondskimming, crgildart, I'll want to see that live some day! 
post #10 of 11
:
Originally Posted by Dan Gill View Post

I thought that was pretty awesome.
Jonny Moseley with Dan Gill at the snow show in San Jose, CA

Great picture
post #11 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Gill View Post

Not too sure if folks here are fans of Jonny Moseley at all, but I headed down to a great ski show in San Jose, CA over the weekend and Jonny Moseley was there with Squaw Valley. When I talked to him and said EpicSki, he jumped in and said, "oh yeah, I know Epic. It's a great forum - very cool community."

I thought that was pretty awesome.
Jonny Moseley with Dan Gill at the snow show in San Jose, CA




Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Gill View Post



Hahha, well put. We'll have to see if we can get him online to say a quick hey to the Epic crew!
 
Did you tell him that you skied with Weems!  I bet he'd be impressed!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Skiing Discussion
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › On the Snow (Skiing Forums) › General Skiing Discussion › Jonny Moseley likes EpicSki!!