or Connect
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › On the Snow (Skiing Forums) › General Skiing Discussion › Sorry for creating argument....i apologize...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sorry for creating argument....i apologize... - Page 3

post #61 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by crgildart View Post

Is there a "Duck Season VS Wabbit Season" thread somewhere?


Of course.

http://www.epicski.com/forum/thread/88130/poll-what-s-your-favorite-season
post #62 of 89
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYSkier55 View Post

Since I am guessing that skier232 is a teenager we should not be too hard on him. His lack of a fundamental understanding of basic grammar and spelling is not his fault. He is a product of our nation's outstanding edukational system. (Yes the k is included with tongue firmly implanted in cheek.)

Beyond that we have.... This is now on par with the annual helmet and big skis suck threads. Just my $.02.

 


   Fist of all I don't go to public school. Second I know grammar and know how to spell i just suck at typing. I tend to rush and type fast. I'm not offended by what people are saying either...but I do think you are all
post #63 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by skier232 View Post

 I'm not offended by what people are saying either...but I do think you are all
 
Really?
Quote:
Originally Posted by skier232 View Post




ENOUGH!!!  YOU HAVE INSULTED ME AND MANY OTHER EASTERN SKIERS TO MUCH!  BEGONE WITH YOU!!!




Quote:
Originally Posted by skier232 View Post






   Looks sir plenty of people were saying that it sucked. Thats the reason i got upset was they were saying things like "sorry but it does suck" and "VT NH on my bucket list for sure" It also made me mad that no one could really even answer my question. like i said the question was not" why is the west way better then any other area for skiing" it was "why do people think the east sucks" thats all i didnt want an argument. And i would say the people that keep posting stuff are the ones that are over reacting cause the obviously cant let thing just go....
post #64 of 89
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylrwnzl View Post



Really?
Quote:







 


  I meant in this thread..............................
post #65 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by skier232 View Post

   Fist of all I don't go to public school.
 

You didn't have to tell us that!
post #66 of 89
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jag View Post




You didn't have to tell us that!


 


    Why???
post #67 of 89
Thread Starter 
Dont all  you Dads have your own kids you can harass????
post #68 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by skier232 View Post

Dont all  you Dads have your own kids you can harass????

I'm 16 and have no children
post #69 of 89
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylrwnzl View Post




I'm 16 and have no children
 
 Oh lol sorry dude
post #70 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by skier232 View Post





    Why???

Because saying you go to a private school combined with telling us you're dad travels around the world makes you sound like a pampered rich kid which can hurt you're credibility
post #71 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by skier232 View Post

Dont all  you Dads have your own kids you can harass????
Don't you have a Dad you can harass?

Just a note, we aren't all "dads" but I guess its too much to ask from you.
post #72 of 89
No apology needed.
These folk like to argue. 
post #73 of 89
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylrwnzl View Post




Because saying you go to a private school combined with telling us you're dad travels around the world makes you sound like a pampered rich kid which can hurt you're credibility
 

 Ok ok...I probably shouldn't be telling you were I go to school over the internet. But actually I'm home schooled...(and no I'm not sheltered and yes i have friends) Also my dad travels around the world cause that's his job hes businessman...

And i am certainly not a snobby pampered rich kid
post #74 of 89
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookfish View Post



Don't you have a Dad you can harass?

Just a note, we aren't all "dads" but I guess its too much to ask from you.

 


sorry its just most the people i have been talking on this forum to alot of people that are over the age of 30...also i meant it more as a joke...
post #75 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by skier232 View Post




 Ok ok...I probably shouldn't be telling you were I go to school over the internet. But actually I'm home schooled...(and no I'm not sheltered and yes i have friends) Also my dad travels around the world cause that's his job hes businessman...

And i am certainly not a snobby pampered rich kid

No, but from you're posts thats how it came across thats what he was trying to say.
post #76 of 89
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylrwnzl View Post




No, but from you're posts that how it came across that's what he was trying to say.
 

   Well that's not true.....I'm just a normal kid with normal friends that really loves skiing

Also tyrlwnzl I noticed you ski at Cannon Mt. That probably is my one of my favorite mountains in the east! Have you ever skied the kinsman glades???
post #77 of 89
It was closed when I was there for the first time last year. Hopefully it will be open this year when I'm there
Quote:
Originally Posted by skier232 View Post




   Well that's not true.....I'm just a normal kid with normal friends that really loves skiing

Also tyrlwnzl I noticed you ski at Cannon Mt. That probably is my one of my favorite mountains in the east! Have you ever skied the kinsman glades???
post #78 of 89
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylrwnzl View Post


It was closed when I was there for the first time last year. Hopefully it will be open this year when I'm there


 


Oh okay, yeah I'm just a little reluctant to take my skis back there. I never been there nor talked to anyone that's been there so i have no idea what the snow coverage is like and if there are parts i should avoid,or if there are alot of rocks ect. Thanks anyway.
post #79 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by skier232 View Post





Oh okay, yeah I'm just a little reluctant to take my skis back there. I never been there nor talked to anyone that's been there so i have no idea what the snow coverage is like and if there are parts i should avoid,or if there are alot of rocks ect. Thanks anyway.
I won't go in unless I run into someone that is going in and knows what they're doing. The snow coverage can be spotty. I read a TR about a guy skiing Kinsman and hiking over to Mittersill and he had pics and details about Kinsman that would be helpful if you want to ski it.
post #80 of 89
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylrwnzl View Post



I won't go in unless I run into someone that is going in and knows what they're doing. The snow coverage can be spotty. I read a TR about a guy skiing Kinsman and hiking over to Mittersill and he had pics and details about Kinsman that would be helpful if you want to ski it.

 

  Cool! That would be great! Also I have skied Mittersill and its just awesome.......If you haven't skied there yet I highly suggest you ski it the next chance you get to ski cannon. Especially after a big snow storm Its insane!!!
post #81 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by skier232 View Post




  Cool! That would be great! Also I have skied Mittersill and its just awesome.......If you haven't skied there yet I highly suggest you ski it the next chance you get to ski cannon. Especially after a big snow storm Its insane!!!
I'll be there in December (sometime between December 21-25) so I'm hoping for a big enough early season dump to ski Mittersill
post #82 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by skier232 View Post

Dont all  you Dads have your own kids you can harass????

They're in school for the purpose of gaining knowledge and developing social skills.
post #83 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jag View Post




They're in school for the purpose of gaining knowledge and developing social skills.
You make you're kids go to school at 9:30 pm
post #84 of 89
Skier232, serious question here.

Is this your first internet forum?

It sure seems like it.
post #85 of 89
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jag View Post




They're in school for the purpose of gaining knowledge and developing social skills.

   Are you suggesting I'm not smart or sociable???
post #86 of 89
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by skier2369 View Post

Skier232, serious question here.

Is this your first internet forum?

It sure seems like it.
 

  No this isnt my first...I just should have known better then to make a thread like " Why do people think east coast skiing sucks" I should have known it would just turn into an East vs West argument...
post #87 of 89
Thread Starter 
Excuse me but if you are a Moderator could you please delete this thread thank you...
post #88 of 89
232 don't apologize or you may find yourself apologizing to someone here on Epic who doesn't even ski and that would be embarrassing.

Take Bob Peters up on his offer you won't be disappointed.   Did a Gathering and an ESA last year, great fun times.
post #89 of 89
     Quote:
Originally Posted by skier232 View Post




  No this isnt my first...I just should have known better then to make a thread like " Why do people think east coast skiing sucks" I should have known it would just turn into an East vs West argument...

Don't take it personal and there is nothing wrong with the thread.  You just don't worry much about spelling and punctuation and didn't follow the discussion very well early in the thread... it led me to assume you were young (<18) and not used to forums.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Skiing Discussion
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › On the Snow (Skiing Forums) › General Skiing Discussion › Sorry for creating argument....i apologize...