New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Hello Old Friends!

post #1 of 26
Thread Starter 
Just stopping by to say hi, I feel a big snow year coming on!
post #2 of 26
Hey Bud, hope you're healthy and are planning to ski some this year.
post #3 of 26
 Hey AC, any chance we'll bump into you at an Epic event this year?
After all.....you feel a big snow year coming. 
post #4 of 26
 It is the Founder!   Hey AC great to hear from you.  How's the photography business doing?
post #5 of 26
 Oh and based on your join date - Happy 10 year Anniversary!
post #6 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiMangoJazz View Post

 Oh and based on your join date - Happy 10 year Anniversary!


AC, you can probably qualify for AARP about now!...are ya going to ESA Aspen?
post #7 of 26
Stickers are on the way! Nice to see you back, AC.
post #8 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by nolo View Post

Stickers are on the way! Nice to see you back, AC.

Be sure to charge him double and send them postage due. 
post #9 of 26
Hey AC, nice to hear from you.  I've moved to Sandpoint, ID so if you every have the chance I'd be happy to host your visit.  Hope you get some ski time in this season.
post #10 of 26
Thread Starter 
Wow, I didn't even notice the 10 year thing, very cool   :)

I am more eager than ever to get back to the mountains.  Planning is difficult as I am launching three new businesses at the moment -- an ad agency, a film production company, and taking a crack at re-inventing what a magazine/tv channel is in the digital age - wish me luck  ;)

But I would so love to re-connect in person with you guys.  Will have to examine the schedule closer to the dates.  I will certainly be in Tahoe at some point this year.  Hopefully hit more mountain towns too.

Thanks Nolo!  I will wear them proudly. 
post #11 of 26
 Here's a question for you on your 10 year anniversary

Can you remember the usernames of all your alias'? 
You don't have to list them, just answer if you can.
post #12 of 26
Good to see you're still watching AC. Good luck and take care.
post #13 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekchick View Post

 Here's a question for you on your 10 year anniversary

Can you remember the usernames of all your alias'? 
You don't have to list them, just answer if you can.


I couldn't even keep them straight back then!
post #14 of 26
Hello AC.  Glad to see you back, and for (I am sure) everyone here -

THANKS.

If your new ventures are half a successful in their segment as this one is in its, you'll do just fine.
post #15 of 26
Good luck on those new explorations, AC!  

Hope to see you on the mountain.
post #16 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC View Post

Wow, I didn't even notice the 10 year thing, very cool   :)

I am more eager than ever to get back to the mountains.  Planning is difficult as I am launching three new businesses at the moment -- an ad agency, a film production company, and taking a crack at re-inventing what a magazine/tv channel is in the digital age - wish me luck  ;)

But I would so love to re-connect in person with you guys.  Will have to examine the schedule closer to the dates.  I will certainly be in Tahoe at some point this year.  Hopefully hit more mountain towns too.

Thanks Nolo!  I will wear them proudly. 
Ever since that meeting in SF a few years ago, I wondered when you'd ever get focused on your business(es). 

I'd love to see what you're doing with that re-invention... Some of my work with a client may apply if you're doing any live shots. Drop me a PM if so...
post #17 of 26
Good luck AC, good to hear from you again.
post #18 of 26
Tons of luck AC! Glad you popped by!
post #19 of 26
 Hey, AC.

We wanna hire you as a coach for one of the  Academies!

Hope to see you out here one day soon.

Weems
post #20 of 26
how did I miss this??  good to hear from you AC!
post #21 of 26
What about new friends do we get a hello?
post #22 of 26
Hey, who you callin' OLD?

Nice to hear from you, AC. Best of luck in the new ventures. I'll be very interested in hearing how these things go.

But remember to make a few turns as well!

Best regards,
Bob
post #23 of 26
Hi AC, thanks for creating a lasting forum for us, we old-timers have meandered through a few of them before, some OK, some better, but this is clearly the best.

Good luck in your projects.

...Ott
post #24 of 26
 Why is it when I read this thread I keep seeing the movie clip from Men in Black II where Tommy Lee Jones opens a bus locker and all the little creatures start hailing their illustrious founder.
post #25 of 26
I missed this, too.  AC, I hope you're finding the snow to your liking this season.  
post #26 of 26
 This being my first visit in quite awhile, I also missed seeing this. AC, yuh dun a good thing here, so please keep on checking in.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home