New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Training with Lindsey

post #1 of 21
Thread Starter 
post #2 of 21
She looks pretty buff.  Wish I was a dedicated as her.

Mike
post #3 of 21
 Man, would I love to train with her...  she is so goddam sexy...  
post #4 of 21
I once was working out in a gym and Pam Fletcher US downhiller in 1988 Olympics was working out at the same time. I was military pressing 135lbs, then she was doing lunges with the same weight, back knee all the way down. I was amazed at the training level and drive of an olympic and WC athlete. This was after she was coming back form breaking her leg in Calgary. At other times in this gym there was a member of the Boston Bruins working out, lets just say she was a much harder worker. It is just a whole different world when it comes to world class athletes and their workout drive. That's one of the reasons they got there.

Do Work what about that cheerleader you were going with , she looked so godamn sexy
post #5 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Do Work View Post

 Man, would I love to train with her...  she is so goddam sexy...  

I second that opinion
post #6 of 21
I can see wearing DEFCON 1 makeup for the interview, but it is SO lame to see her wearing mascara and the rest while training.  Just MHO. 
post #7 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbowler View Post

Do Work what about that cheerleader you were going with , she looked so godamn sexy

Also bat-shit crazy and not worth the trouble, fwiw.  I am now attracted to sexy girls from THIS planet.  You know- the one with snow on it.  
Altanaut, if you think she gets dolled up everyday for the gym I have some slopeside property in Vegas I'd like to sell you...  Cheap!  
post #8 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Do Work View Post




Also bat-shit crazy and not worth the trouble, fwiw.  I am now only attracted to sexy girls from THIS planet.  You know- the one with snow on it.  Sexiness for me has a certain element of respect in it.  The more I stand in awe at what she can do, the sexier she becomes.  Drive and determination far outweigh many other physical factors, but I'll be damned if Lindsay isn't the total package...    
 
Altanaut, if you think she gets dolled up everyday for the gym I have some slopeside property in Vegas I'd like to sell you...  Cheap!  
post #9 of 21
 
post #10 of 21
 God I am terrible at the new forum style...  Sorry everyone for my ineptitude...  lolz, post count padding at it's most pathetic...  
post #11 of 21
wow shes is bigger and stronger than most guys I wonder how she.....
post #12 of 21
I dont think she is sexy, a bit soft yet manish IMHO.....but I am impressed by her workout and of course her success.
post #13 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by BushwackerinPA View Post

wow shes is bigger and stronger than most guys I wonder how she.....

we could make a fun game out of fill in the ... with that sentence
ie wow shes is bigger and stronger than most guys i wonder how she... hides her beard
post #14 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altanaut View Post

I can see wearing DEFCON 1 makeup for the interview, but it is SO lame to see her wearing mascara and the rest while training.  Just MHO. 


The whole thing is a commercial. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie-Rich View Post

I dont think she is sexy, a bit soft yet manish IMHO.....but I am impressed by her workout and of course her success.

I think she is good looking, but I doubt many non-skiers would be as impressed as the epic crowd. 
post #15 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Do Work View Post

 Man, would I love to run train on her...  she is so goddam sexy...  

Fixed for accuracy
post #16 of 21
nice, very nice. really nice, I mean really nice...... 
post #17 of 21
Love it,  dont even care that its an infomercial for underarmourall. The training video world has thankfully come along way from olivia newton john on vhs.
post #18 of 21

She has a nice figure.  The video is weak at best.  They don't even show a complete back squat.

She's core strength and a great center of gravity.

 

post #19 of 21
core and balance is most of the battle; especailly for mere mortals like myself.
post #20 of 21

FWIW- my friend's room was just down the hall from her's in September in Portillo, he just her name was "lindsey" something, he said, "I think she's on the US ski team or something"  jeez.......  Why is it always that way..... :)

post #21 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Jones View Post

She has a nice figure.  The video is weak at best.  They don't even show a complete back squat.

She's core strength and a great center of gravity.

 




She should hire Eva T as a trainer
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Skiing Discussion